`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Sick Bears Pull out of Score Blaster

RE: Sick Bears Pull out of Score Blaster
(12-16-2019, 05:24 PM)ZSDOne Wrote: It could be worse - Adams and Jones are solid veterans, Hampton is a legend, Montgomery is starting, and Mattison and Singletary are solid rotational running backs - you could be getting Riley Ridley from the Bears and Dexter Williams from the Packers.
LOL, I pulled a Dexter Williams auto from a Rookies & Stars blaster, too

(12-16-2019, 05:29 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: LOL, I pulled a Dexter Williams auto from a Rookies & Stars blaster, too
Since I recall that you are a USC grad, that one must have been a double whammy

Although getting any autograph out of one of a retail blaster is kind of a victory now

(12-16-2019, 05:40 PM)ZSDOne Wrote: Since I recall that you are a USC grad, that one must have been a double whammy

Although getting any autograph out of one of a retail blaster is kind of a victory now
Also pulled a Will Fuller Notre Dame jersey card out of a Score hanger/blister pack

(12-16-2019, 06:04 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Also pulled a Will Fuller Notre Dame jersey card out of a Score hanger/blister pack
At least Fuller is playing in actual NFL games!

I always find getting a rival's player much less annoying when its at least a good player

(12-17-2019, 05:41 PM)ZSDOne Wrote: At least Fuller is playing in actual NFL games!

I always find getting a rival's player much less annoying when its at least a good player
Very true, I look at them all as "trade bait" LOL