`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2018 Obsidian Joe Montana

2018 Obsidian Joe Montana
I'm loving these Obsidian football cards. Although the price per box has more then doubled since they originally arrived on the market. I'm needing help finding any Montana cards I can from the '18 set. Do you have any, have you seen any? I've got cash or trade.

Also does anyone have thoughts as to why I'm finding the lower #'d (purple #/75) subsets compared to the Base which is #'d to 100?

Anyway lets talk '18 Obsidian football. I think they are really neat looking and different to anything that has been out. Maybe that's why I like them so much. Also maybe they interest me because each and every card is #'d so you've got the total production numbers.
Thanks,
Joe

Personal Collection: Everything Montana, Also '55 Topps All-American.

RE: 2018 Obsidian Joe Montana
They ARE super cool and wish I would have picked up a box or two. Best of luck finding the Montana!

RE: 2018 Obsidian Joe Montana
Each one having a print run is pretty cool! It is strange how the cards availability varies sometimes. The fact that the lower serial numbered cards are more available might mean that the base are thrown away or donated locally for some products. I wouldn't guess thats the case with numbered cards though. Good luck on your search!