`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What would you do??

RE: What would you do??
UPDATE: I am extremely satisfied how this whole thing turned out! The final numbers are like this:

Paid $650
Received product cost of $820
Beckett current value is over $3,100

Of course, a portion of the value is dupes, but who cares?! I would take this deal any day!!

I may give Hit Kings another try as he appears sincere on running a fair and honest business. I think his issues are just being new to this and having to rely on his distributors being forthright.

I agree with that. Based upon the circumstances, they deserve another shot.

I'm glad that this ended up good for you Kerry and you are pleased with the results of your transaction.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

With the current prices you clearly made out like a bandit! Congrats!

(01-20-2020, 12:58 PM)zeprock Wrote: I'm glad that this ended up good for you Kerry and you are pleased with the results of your transaction.
Appreciated!

(01-21-2020, 10:39 PM)magneto2 Wrote: With the current prices you clearly made out like a bandit! Congrats!
Thanks! This makes up for my massacre at the hands of Triple Threads earlier in 2019.

Glad to hear things work out for you Kerry!

(01-30-2020, 10:52 PM)coreybush Wrote: Glad to hear things work out for you Kerry!
Thanks!

I would go with the deal that will give you more cards. I assume there are more cards in a Super Jumbo box than a Jumbo box but I don't know how many more. If three Jumbo boxes have more cards than two Super Jumbo boxes then that is what I would probably opt for. auto clicker

Im glad I bought my 2 boxes of Jumbo Bowman Draft when I did in late December. Some guy came into my LCS and bought like 5 cases of it in January, and he has not restocked. Cant believe its sold out!