`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What would you do??

RE: What would you do??
Who do you use to buy your cases and boxes from?

(12-22-2019, 06:00 PM)btrav13 Wrote: Who do you use to buy your cases and boxes from?
PM sent.

UPDATE: Received the wrong version of the product December 23rd. Called that day and was promised a 3rd box to make us even. No shipping notice so I texted last Friday...no response. Emailed last Saturday. ..no response. Emailed today...no response.

I am owed $160 purchase difference plus $60 store credit and I feel like he is yanking my chain.

So, avoid Hit Kings Sports Cards.

Jumbo has been much better than super jumbo for me. A gold and an orange in 4 boxes of jumbo, nothing better than a blue in 2 boxes of super jumbo, so you've made the right choice.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

Update: The guy called me and is now sending me a Super Jumbo box as a gesture of goodwill. That means I am getting $815 of cards for the $650 paid. On top of that, he is including a nearly complete set of Bowman's Best. Once I get them I will contact my credit card company to put back the charges on my account that were temporarily reversed.

Hopefully you finally get everything. Keep us updated.

Did you get a Corbin Carroll auto?

No Carroll.

Update 1-12-20: I put in a claim for partial refund with my credit card and got temporary relief until further investigation.

Then I get a phone call from the owner of Hit Kings saying he is sending me a Super Jumbo box of Bowman Draft to keep me happy. I told him about the claim so he can choose to do nothing, or send me the box and once received I will cancel the refund claim.

Then he asks what else I like and is now including a bunch of singles of Bowman Best. It was delivered to my office this weekend so I will check it out tomorrow morning. If all correct, I now come out ahead over $175!

I guess he wants to mend the bad service and maybe he will learn what to fix and how to fix it. Will I order from him again? Not likely but his prices are tempting...

The fact that he appears to be going above and beyond to make it right indicates to me that he's perhaps worth giving another shot if you feel so inclined down the road.