`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 Tins 2020 Topps

5 Tins 2020 Topps
Finally found some at Walmart. Later went to Meijer and found some there which was odd. Didn't pull anything worth scanning. Did get some good RC's. Pretty good value with these tins at $14.99 each. Lots of inserts and stars loaded in org ft.

RE: 5 Tins 2020 Topps
I finally saw some of these today when I was out looking for Optic Basketball. Didn't get any, but my taxes come in this week so I might have to grab a couple.
Kepler

(02-22-2020, 07:52 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: I finally saw some of these today when I was out looking for Optic Basketball. Didn't get any, but my taxes come in this week so I might have to grab a couple.
Yeah for the price you can't really go wrong. Plus the tins are cool. Still need the Trout tin though.

I grabbed a Vladdy Jr. tin ... they are cool, the cards were OK, nothing special.

Plus, they're pretty tiny, I was assuming they were like the size of the Upper Deck hockey tins so that you could actually use them for storage.

If anyone gets a Trout tin and wants to part with it, I will trade cards for it.

I have 4 empty Trout tins if anyone is still looking for them. 1 Judge too.