`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
thousands of cards for sale cheap....

thousands of cards for sale cheap....
I just recently acquired thousands of sports cards from a deceased family member. I know nothing about cards nor am I interested in them. I subscribed to beckett so I would not get ripped off for their total value. so I have the cards I did price and get to in my collections online. I want to get rid of the whole thing. I have baseball, basketball, football, and hockey cards. I don't want to sell cards piecemeal its either all or nothing. i don't have the patience or time to go and catalog the rest. look at my collections under Fatty's baseball, football, hockey etc... i want 2,000 for all. if interested contact me. thanks for your time

RE: thousands of cards for sale cheap....
I'm relatively new here too, just got back into the hobby in May 2019. If you just joined and want to sell you're going to be in the same boat I was in early: you'll have to ship first.

Second problem is that if you didn't put up the entire lot, and you're not quite sure what you have, then I don't think someone will come out of pocket 2 racks. That's a lot to ask.

I know you don't WANT to do it in bits, but you'd probably get better cash listing the cards on ebay for roughly what they're selling for and take offers.

RE: thousands of cards for sale cheap....
You most likely will not get any offers without actually entering them all into your ORG so that any interested party can see what is included. Also, most of us only pay up to 30 cents on the dollar for anything we buy from other collectors, so your asking price seems high. Good luck, anyway.