`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For the packer haters...

For the packer haters...
Packers got wrecked tonight. We are like the Jekyl and Hyde team. Kerryandbeth, it's me crying this week. It's brutal to watch a dismantling like this. I know Lions fans feel my pain :p

RE: For the packer haters...
It'll be okay. Sometimes good teams lose to good teams. No shame in getting beat by a 49ers team that is clearly competing for a late January game. It's what the team learns from the loss that'll dictate how they'll close out December.

(11-24-2019, 11:00 PM)savagenate Wrote: Packers got wrecked tonight. We are like the Jekyl and Hyde team. Kerryandbeth, it's me crying this week. It's brutal to watch a dismantling like this. I know Lions fans feel my pain :p
After what the Vikings did last week, I almost expected the Packers to turn it around in the 2nd half, too. But, you guys still have the division lead and an easy schedule remaining, so I don't feel the least bit sorry for you. LOL

We shall see who is left crying in Week 15 and the playoffs to follow (if we make it).

Plus, Aaron Rodgers still got plenty of face time during the game, whether he was on the field or sitting on a bench or talking to players/coaches, the camera followed his every move. Kind of creepy!!

(11-25-2019, 09:12 AM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Plus, Aaron Rodgers still got plenty of face time during the game,
Once he covered up that hideous mustache with a beard, he suddenly became much more photogenic. Only Minshew can mustache at that level.

As a Lions fan I thoroughly enjoyed this game.

Nice 3rd and 35 and they go to the helmet contact rule to bail out GB when they were down 10-0.

I was like, well, yeah, Rodgers Goodell can't let Aaron fall too far behind on this one or it's going to get out of hand pretty quick.

That helmet rule is like traveling in the NBA ... you could call it 15 times a game if you wanted to.

But, hey, I'm a Lions fan so I really can't talk any trash ... just looking forward to our Super Bowl on Thursday.

I have this funny feeling Stafford is going to play.

(11-25-2019, 07:50 AM)jplarson Wrote: It'll be okay. Sometimes good teams lose to good teams. No shame in getting beat by a 49ers team that is clearly competing for a late January game. It's what the team learns from the loss that'll dictate how they'll close out December.
Very true!
(11-25-2019, 09:12 AM)kerryandbeth Wrote: After what the Vikings did last week, I almost expected the Packers to turn it around in the 2nd half, too. But, you guys still have the division lead and an easy schedule remaining, so I don't feel the least bit sorry for you. LOL

We shall see who is left crying in Week 15 and the playoffs to follow (if we make it).

Plus, Aaron Rodgers still got plenty of face time during the game, whether he was on the field or sitting on a bench or talking to players/coaches, the camera followed his every move. Kind of creepy!!
Yeah, we have the advantage in the schedule by one game. We only have one hard game left (Vikings). Vikes have to play seattle and us. It could come down to our matchup in 3 weeks for who wins the division, if both teams take care of business.
(11-25-2019, 11:31 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: As a Lions fan I thoroughly enjoyed this game.

Nice 3rd and 35 and they go to the helmet contact rule to bail out GB when they were down 10-0.

I was like, well, yeah, Rodgers Goodell can't let Aaron fall too far behind on this one or it's going to get out of hand pretty quick.

That helmet rule is like traveling in the NBA ... you could call it 15 times a game if you wanted to.

But, hey, I'm a Lions fan so I really can't talk any trash ... just looking forward to our Super Bowl on Thursday.

I have this funny feeling Stafford is going to play.
No Stafford lol. Instead it's some undrafted kid...beating up the bears...