`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to beckett grading servicrs.

New to beckett grading servicrs.
A few questions since I've never submitted cards to get graded before.
#1) if i fill an online submission form do i need a physical copy with the card(s) I'm sending in ?
#2) is a penny sleeve and top loader ok to send it in ?

RE: New to beckett grading servicrs.
(11-19-2019, 12:14 AM)Gator1 Wrote: A few questions since I've never submitted cards to get graded before.
#1) if i fill an online submission form do i need a physical copy with the card(s) I'm sending in ?
#2) is a penny sleeve and top loader ok to send it in ?
1. The online submission basically saves you from having to hand write everything out. Still print it out and send it with your cards.
2. I usually do penny sleeve + Cardsaver II semi-rigid. Then teambag, folded submission paperwork, cardboard sandwich, and bubble wrap or other packing material.

The semi-rigid I use so that it's easy for a grader to get the card out with less potential for damage or the card moving around in transit. Obviously with your thicker cards you'll need to explore alternatives. Good luck on grading and be sure to post results when you get them back!

Thank you for your help and i will when it comes back. One last question after i fill out and submit the online submission does it give me an option of printing that specific one out to send it out with the card(s) ?

yeah you'll have a printable version of what you fill out online.

Card Saver I is a lot better for National Treasures and Exquisite and similar thick cards. But yeah, standard card stock IIs work out well, but are reallly small and leave little margin for error. I actually regret buying the pack of IIs that I did buy but I'm slowly getting rid of them piece by piece.
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram