`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019 Topps Walmart Holiday

2019 Topps Walmart Holiday
So I FINALLY found some of these mega boxes at Walmart. They only had 4, so I bought them all. I was going to sell them on ebay for double what I paid, but...I opened them all.

For 80 bucks I got 40 backs to break. I completed the set. I had a TON of fun looking for the SP, rare SP and super rare SP cards.

For all the talk of something "different", this was a lot of fun at a very, very low price point. I'm glad I opened it instead of selling them!

RE: 2019 Topps Walmart Holiday
I bought a box of them for my son who is 7. I thought it was a great box and he had a blast and he even pointed out a Judge he pulled that had X-mas lights around the bat. So of course we had another look through the cards to see what else holiday was in them. Had a great time and more importantly spent even more time together on our new hobby.

I think I would have opened every one of those boxes as well. Hope you got some good hits out of them for your collection or otherwise.

(11-11-2019, 07:29 PM)Mattn520 Wrote: I bought a box of them for my son who is 7. I thought it was a great box and he had a blast and he even pointed out a Judge he pulled that had X-mas lights around the bat. So of course we had another look through the cards to see what else holiday was in them. Had a great time and more importantly spent even more time together on our new hobby.

I think I would have opened every one of those boxes as well. Hope you got some good hits out of them for your collection or otherwise.
I'm a Yankees fan and I got that SP Judge and the rare SP version as well. Definitely with it.

If you have any dupes I might be interested in trading for them to complete the set.

I did two boxes and got mostly different cards in each (except for about three packs worth), so I'm guessing I'm probably 30ish cards short.

By the way, what were your hits?

I snagged two on Walmart.com when they were still in "pre-sale" mode. Haven't seen any in stores and they've been out of stock online since the day they came out. =\
There is a God and his name is Billy Joel

(11-12-2019, 11:59 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: If you have any dupes I might be interested in trading for them to complete the set.

I did two boxes and got mostly different cards in each (except for about three packs worth), so I'm guessing I'm probably 30ish cards short.

By the way, what were your hits?
Nothing great. Best was a Correa relic. I didn't get an auto, just relics. PM me a list of the cards you need and I'll look through what I've got. I also sent you a PM about Prizm Draft basketball. Hit me up when you get time.

(11-13-2019, 09:18 AM)btrav13 Wrote: Nothing great. Best was a Correa relic. I didn't get an auto, just relics. PM me a list of the cards you need and I'll look through what I've got. I also sent you a PM about Prizm Draft basketball. Hit me up when you get time.
I loaded the duplicates into my ORG for easy viewing.