`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019 Chrome Update

2019 Chrome Update
Broke 3 mega boxes and 5 hanger packs. Nothing to write home about. Pulled an Urshela auto which will be ft once pricing is out. What I have available ft is in org if anyone is looking to complete any sets.

RE: 2019 Chrome Update
(11-03-2019, 05:25 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: Broke 3 mega boxes and 5 hanger packs. Nothing to write home about. Pulled an Urshela auto which will be ft once pricing is out. What I have available ft is in org if anyone is looking to complete any sets.
Please, Check me for Urshela, when you're ready!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I was not able to find any 2019 Topps Chrome Update in your org. Id be interested in either Nick Senzel base or Cavan Biggio base if you managed to get those?

(11-04-2019, 10:00 AM)jbissell Wrote: I was not able to find any 2019 Topps Chrome Update in your org. Id be interested in either Nick Senzel base or Cavan Biggio base if you managed to get those?
Sorry, I've been lazy and haven't loaded it into ORG yet ... I will sometime today. I'm pretty certain I didn't pull Cavan, but I pulled either the RC or RD of Senzel ... I'll check when I get home.
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(11-04-2019, 10:59 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Sorry, I've been lazy and haven't loaded it into ORG yet ... I will sometime today. I'm pretty certain I didn't pull Cavan, but I pulled either the RC or RD of Senzel ... I'll check when I get home.
Hi Doc,
Sorry, I meant Mgruber. However, if you have the Senzel base RC, I would definitely be interested. Thanks!

(11-04-2019, 01:37 PM)jbissell Wrote: Hi Doc,
Sorry, I meant Mgruber. However, if you have the Senzel base RC, I would definitely be interested. Thanks!
No prob. I have the Rookie Debut card, not the base RC.

(11-04-2019, 10:00 AM)jbissell Wrote: I was not able to find any 2019 Topps Chrome Update in your org. Id be interested in either Nick Senzel base or Cavan Biggio base if you managed to get those?
Hmm. Not sure why they aren't showing. I double checked and they are marked ft.

No Biggio. Did get a Senzel but I'm gonna hold onto the rookies.
(11-04-2019, 01:53 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Please, Check me for Urshela, when you're ready!
Didn't see anything I could use for the Urshela. Sorry.

(11-05-2019, 08:31 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: Didn't see anything I could use for the Urshela. Sorry.
Thanks for looking!

(11-05-2019, 09:35 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Thanks for looking!
Anytime!