`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where are my cards????

Where are my cards????
Minnesota Twins collection shows 473 cards, only 25 when I click on the collection. What is going on?!?!?
Not interested in GU or AUTO - base, base, base!!!

Baseball - Whit Merrifield, Wil Myers, Yadier Molina
Football - Brady Quinn, Landry Jones, Terry Bradshaw
Basketball - JJ Redick, Dr. J, Bill Walton

RE: Where are my cards????
OK, seriously what it up. Cards are gone, yet I can't search and add them. It says I already have them in My Org, yet when I search ALL collections the cards are not there. So where ARE THEY!!?!?!?!?!? Someone please help me. I've spent months working on my team binders and now everything I've added recently is GONE.
Ok - now it's all over my Collections

Shows/Actually in Collection

ARI 14/9
ARL 386/350
BAL 807/789
BOS 669/655
DET 255/251
OAK 58/35
FOOTBALL 2770/2740

I've narrowed it down to any cards I added since Monday - so WHERE ARE THEY!?!?!? I am unable to re-add them, they are grayed out when I search. How am I supposed to figure out what I've added and what's missing? Please fix this immediately. Someone please help me.
And none of the trades marked as shipped this week show up in Recently Traded.

WHAT IS GOING ON - who is going to fix this? I've spent HOURS working on this - it needs to be fixed and fixed tonight because there is NO WAY I can figure out what I've added and what I've added and is "MISSING." If it isn't fixed I will have no choice but to cancel my subscriptions and find another site to maintain my collection.

I have sent notes to Contact Us, and the Help button and I expect a resolution within 24 hours.

OK, 12 hours later and still no response from Beckett.

My Twins collection magically increased by 2 cards overnight.

I added a collection for my son last Saturday morning, and as near as I can pinpoint that's when the issue started because that's when I started on my Twins binder. Thing is, I created his collection with a # in front, is that the issue.

What's concerning is that things I entered last night are there, was it just during last week?

I don't mind adding them again, this is my relaxation - HOWEVER I can't add them because it shows them already in MY ORG, yet when I search ALL COLLECTIONS - there is nothing there. Please advise.

They will re-appear don't worry. Just like magic, probably tomorrow

I am having the same problem and they have not magically reappeared. In my case it seems like cards from one particular trade that I moved into my various PC folders. They aren't there but when I try to add them it says they are already there.
2009 New York Yankees Autos Project: 29/52 (56% complete)

[Image: EAiRylN.png]

Sig courtesy jbel4331

(11-01-2019, 07:48 AM)toploader1976 Wrote: OK, 12 hours later and still no response from Beckett.

My Twins collection magically increased by 2 cards overnight.

I added a collection for my son last Saturday morning, and as near as I can pinpoint that's when the issue started because that's when I started on my Twins binder. Thing is, I created his collection with a # in front, is that the issue.

What's concerning is that things I entered last night are there, was it just during last week?

I don't mind adding them again, this is my relaxation - HOWEVER I can't add them because it shows them already in MY ORG, yet when I search ALL COLLECTIONS - there is nothing there. Please advise.
Looking into issues and using your organize as an example.

(11-04-2019, 02:11 PM)floydtown Wrote: Looking into issues and using your organize as an example.
Thank you for this, I look forward to what you find.

Same issue is happening to me. All cards put in the last few days are gone.

THEY ARE BACK!!

All the cards - I'm so relieved!! Thanks for listening/helping. Whoever fixed this or if it was divine intervention, thank you, thank you, thank you!!

It was that wand I told you about lol

IT team did the work