Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
INDUSTRY SUMMIT AND THE REGISTRY- UPDATE

RE: INDUSTRY SUMMIT AND THE REGISTRY- UPDATE
Hey Jeff

I've been waiting to see if my scans will ever reappear like they did in the past but half are still missing. Is this fixable?

If I do need to rescan what is the likelihood of this happening again?

Thanks
Mark
Looking To Buy BGS Graded 9.5/10 Chipper Jones...Contact Me If Selling

Been emailing them now for weeks to fix that issue Mark. NO LUCK . Emailed them again today.
Got 42 pages of similar crap appearing in my registry. Having to reload images when I can find the time a few at a whack. Not thrilled I have over 2000 missing images in my Clemens registry alone Sad

Mark check your system- from what I'm seeing its 2017 images forward in mine. All teh ones 2016 prior uploaded ( legacy) seem to be there.
Can you ( or others) confirm this ??

jeff

Mr Jeff I'm going to check my registry tonight.
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

Jeff:

Frank Thomas BB registry (51 cards) has everything from BGS serial # 1801460 (5/10/2002) - 12114130 (5/11/2020) all scans accounted for.

Drew Brees registry (259 cards) has all scans from 5999173 (12/23/2008) - 12114162 (5/11/2020).

Those are my most significant registries of concern and I did previously have to reupload some but as of this posting they are all accounted for. I can't tell you for sure which dates were affected.

Very recent registry I started for Michael Thomas: 10401501 (3/15/2018) & 12114165 (5/11/2020) are accounted for also.
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

Thanks Greg seems to be just a few people affected so far on images- appreciated you checking yours Smile

Hi Jeff

Mine seems to be very random. The good news however is all serial #'s I had with invalid entry went in though except the ones with no master checklist slot.
Looking To Buy BGS Graded 9.5/10 Chipper Jones...Contact Me If Selling