`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Low End Trades - Please Take Some Stuff!!

Low End Trades - Please Take Some Stuff!!
Well the Cubs are disappointing again and it's already getting cold in Chicago. Time for the annual push to clean out some of my bulk cards that aren't in my PC. This year I'm really going to do it! Please help! Most of my set needs are marked in my ORG, but not all of my team needs.

Please note: if you are looking to grab Acuna, Soto, etc. please know I'm not trading those at Beckett values but at sold values. Some of them are way too low, some too high. Just a heads up.

The Soto Update Chrome is a PSA10 so that will be even higher TV.

(I also have a 2018 Update US300 Gold Soto PSA10 and 2018 Update US104 B/W Negative Soto PSA10 not listed in ORG. If you have something for those let me know. Would have to be a 1 to 1 deal for high end Cubs for those.)

Mainly looking to do low end deals and get rid of some of this stuff in my closet (so I can add more obviously).
2009 New York Yankees Autos Project: 29/52 (56% complete)

[Image: EAiRylN.png]

Sig courtesy jbel4331

RE: Low End Trades - Please Take Some Stuff!!
If I have anything you want send a trade over as you have over 500 Redsox I can use.
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

I dont have the space in my house to take a bulkload of cards off your hands, but I did find a few items Im interested in. Open offer sent. Thanks!

Offer sent. I had a lot of your Stadium Club wants for '19 as I'm looking to purge my duplicates as well lol No worries, I did offer to take some cards back in return.
Baseball- 2019 Allen and Ginter and Topps Chrome Inserts. Fernando Tatis Jr. and New York Mets.

Hockey - Auston Matthews. 2019-20 Upper Deck Young Guns and Insert Sets. New York Islanders.

Predictably, I got a bunch of offers for the exact same cards. I'll get back to everyone as soon as I can. Thanks!
2009 New York Yankees Autos Project: 29/52 (56% complete)

[Image: EAiRylN.png]

Sig courtesy jbel4331

Offer sent. Thank you.

Lowest ended offer you can get sent. Tongue

Randi

Offer sent
Mostly looking for Braves RC, autographs, & variants.

Acuna, Albies, Ohtani, Guerrero JR