Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
1999 Finest Box Break

1999 Finest Box Break
Let's check out some older box breaks!

Alright, let's dig in! Sadly I forgot to take a picture of one of the packs (weird).

Almost half of all the box inserts came from one pack, that's nuts. Everything is a dupe so it's all for trade. Thanks for checking it out, hope to see more box breaks here.

RE: 1999 Finest Box Break
Nice! Too bad you didn't strike any you needed!

(10-07-2019, 11:12 AM)savagenate Wrote: Nice! Too bad you didn't strike any you needed!
I know right? But the odds of that are extremely slim these days, which is a good thing Smile. Fun fact about these HTA (aka jumbo) boxes is that they are the only place you can get Team Finest Red or Gold cards. The Hobby boxes you only get the Blue ones.

(10-07-2019, 01:48 PM)jplarson Wrote: I know right? But the odds of that are extremely slim these days, which is a good thing Smile. Fun fact about these HTA (aka jumbo) boxes is that they are the only place you can get Team Finest Red or Gold cards. The Hobby boxes you only get the Blue ones.
Interesting...

lol at the one upside down Falcons insert.
I will give 4 cents Beckett credit per point for Panini Points, 110% Beckett for ANY Ravens redemptions, 125% Beckett for any in demand player, and 100% Beckett for all other redemptions.
I PC all Ravens cards.
Check out my ebay for the real good stuff, if I ever get any: https://www.ebay.com/usr/dcm7734

Man, that 1999 rookie class was fun.

My favorite break that year was late one night, I stopped for gas at this one station that had some cards.

They had a new box of Season Opener football, like 99 cents a pack.

I didn't even know the product existed, but they had all the same rookies as the main flagship set and were seeded one per pack instead of 1:3 packs or whatever the flagship set was.

I bought the whole box and pulled almost all of the good rookies for like $24 plus tax.

I purged almost all of them last summer but kept the McNabb RC as a reminder of how much fun that rip was.

(10-10-2019, 10:02 PM)DCM7734 Wrote: lol at the one upside down Falcons insert.
Came out of the pack that way, the only card in the whole box.

(10-14-2019, 05:47 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Man, that 1999 rookie class was fun.

My favorite break that year was late one night, I stopped for gas at this one station that had some cards.

They had a new box of Season Opener football, like 99 cents a pack.

I didn't even know the product existed, but they had all the same rookies as the main flagship set and were seeded one per pack instead of 1:3 packs or whatever the flagship set was.

I bought the whole box and pulled almost all of the good rookies for like $24 plus tax.

I purged almost all of them last summer but kept the McNabb RC as a reminder of how much fun that rip was.
Very cool story, I like hearing the background around why people like certain cards or sets. Loved Season Opener with that blue/gray border and big ol silver emblem on the front. That was the first football product I got back into since I paused in '95. Bulls were awesome, sue me Smile!

I might need the Ravens. Did yuo send me a trade request yet?
I will give 4 cents Beckett credit per point for Panini Points, 110% Beckett for ANY Ravens redemptions, 125% Beckett for any in demand player, and 100% Beckett for all other redemptions.
I PC all Ravens cards.
Check out my ebay for the real good stuff, if I ever get any: https://www.ebay.com/usr/dcm7734

(10-15-2019, 03:18 PM)DCM7734 Wrote: I might need the Ravens. Did yuo send me a trade request yet?
Yeah I sent you a PM a couple days ago. I sent another trade over.