`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Undervalued RC's IMO

RE: Undervalued RC's IMO
The market is skewed sometimes because many just want to clear some cards out and price to sell (I don't list on eBay or other sites). Others ask for high return to test what others are willing to pay.

My point is that a player being paid 6 to 7 figures to play MLB should not have a rookie auto worth less than $25. If they sell for less, so be it.

(09-20-2019, 11:16 PM)hckydv7 Wrote: No I did not-- I am asking how many of those $6-15 auto are players that will still be around next year-- how many will still be known who they are in 1 year.

Also if you want rookie autos to be worth more then everyone stop listing them on ebay for really cheap. Beckett is just put the price at what we as consumers seem to be paying for each auto.
Beckett pricing and eBay sales are nowhere near the same for most of the autos I purchase. Beckett value is way high. As I stated this is my experience only.

Scott

(09-21-2019, 07:49 AM)garrisc Wrote: Beckett pricing and eBay sales are nowhere near the same for most of the autos I purchase. Beckett value is way high. As I stated this is my experience only.

Scott
I'm a glass is half full kinda guy ... I like to think that eBay prices are way low Smile

But seriously, eBay is America's garage sale and most people are unloading what they don't need/want and most buyers are bargain hunters looking to pick up a deal.
Generally speaking ... your mileage may vary. I don't base everything on eBay and neither does Beckett ( or so I am lead to believe)
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(09-21-2019, 02:02 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: I'm a glass is half full kinda guy ... I like to think that eBay prices are way low Smile

But seriously, eBay is America's garage sale and most people are unloading what they don't need/want and most buyers are bargain hunters looking to pick up a deal.
Wow, you actually agreed with my comment...cool.