`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
javyt1125

javyt1125
I'm Looking for this member. I got a trade request but i don't want to except unless i message him first. I've never traded before so i would like to get in touch first. Thanks.

RE: javyt1125
The good news is he is not on the bad member listing. If you contact floydtown he should be able to help you with messaging, but when somebody does not have any posts it is a hit-n-miss transaction. Good luck.

Just send him a PM ... ?

(09-12-2019, 02:54 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Just send him a PM ... ?
Would like to but i cant find his name. Did a search and it doesnt find his name other then his name used by other post. Is there a member name search on here. I tried finding one but maybe i'm not looking in the right place.

(09-12-2019, 03:37 PM)Simpleton Wrote: Would like to but i cant find his name. Did a search and it doesnt find his name other then his name used by other post. Is there a member name search on here. I tried finding one but maybe i'm not looking in the right place.
Just type his user name into the top field of the "compose" function.

I found him pretty easy. Just use the search tab next to messages and user control panel. He has been a member on this site for quite a while, but is not active on the forums. He does have almost 400 trades and 2 within the past 30 days, so I would say it's safe to trade with him.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

Thanks guys but i tried all that and his name didn't show up so i cancelled the request. He actually wanted my Acuna Rookie Variation which i had appraised by PSA but i was not interested in cash.