`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
Why the 1 star rating automatically?

Why the 1 star rating automatically?
I know somebody is out there doing it. They have to be an active member. I have my suspicions.
I mean, it's not like it matters at all. Just wondering why though? What have I done to hurt you that you feel the need to attack me on a forum passively by poorly rating threads that mean nothing? lol
I will give 4 cents Beckett credit per point for Panini Points, 110% Beckett for ANY Ravens redemptions, 125% Beckett for any in demand player, and 100% Beckett for all other redemptions.
I PC all Ravens cards.
Check out my ebay for the real good stuff, if I ever get any: https://www.ebay.com/usr/dcm7734

RE: Why the 1 star rating automatically?
Weird. I just recently even took notice of the stars on the Forum. I still pay no attention to them, but it is odd that somebody wants to "stick it to you" a little bit.

There was a little banter between you and another a couple weeks ago about commons...is that who you are thinking? And, if so, I wonder what the big deal is for either of you. I have had moments on Beckett that I wanted to slap someone silly, because guys are guys and inclined to ruckus once in a while.

Nothing lasts, though. Let's all hope that it is the end product here, too.

(09-24-2019, 09:47 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Weird. I just recently even took notice of the stars on the Forum. I still pay no attention to them, but it is odd that somebody wants to "stick it to you" a little bit.

There was a little banter between you and another a couple weeks ago about commons...is that who you are thinking? And, if so, I wonder what the big deal is for either of you. I have had moments on Beckett that I wanted to slap someone silly, because guys are guys and inclined to ruckus once in a while.

yeah, I'm pretty sure that's who it is. It could have all been avoided too if he had just mentioned it in the trade, or commented like everybody else. Just go look at the post where I responded. of course I'm going to ask for tradebait that I can trade since you don't have any PC stuff for me.
I will give 4 cents Beckett credit per point for Panini Points, 110% Beckett for ANY Ravens redemptions, 125% Beckett for any in demand player, and 100% Beckett for all other redemptions.
I PC all Ravens cards.
Check out my ebay for the real good stuff, if I ever get any: https://www.ebay.com/usr/dcm7734

Wasn't me, I'm not that petty. And no hard feelings. No room in the hobby for all that. We're all adults and these are pieces of cardboard with faces on them. I've moved on and hope you can/have as well. Have a five-star rating Smile
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

And if you think its me you're wrong. I have a life, and its a miracle that I'm even visiting this ghost town site nowadays. I come to check on a couple of previous trades every few days, and I'm gone. But I should give you a one star since this thread is so lame.
**Looking for certified autos of these 86 Mets: Ojeda, Aguilera, Elster, K. Mitchell, Heep, Sisk, Leach, Niemann, Hearn, Myers, Sid Fernandez and Davey Johnson MGR **  https://www.flickr.com/photos/164322911@N05/albums

I give this thread 4 stars. Probably not Hall of Fame material but definitely All Pro. Maayyybeee gets in someday with senior selection committee.

What's the point??!

(09-24-2019, 09:47 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Weird. I just recently even took notice of the stars on the Forum. I still pay no attention to them, but it is odd that somebody wants to "stick it to you" a little bit.

Idk why but the phrase slap someone silly made me laugh harder than I shouldve . Lol.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Member on member crime is never a good thing.