`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Appeal Altered Card Decision

Appeal Altered Card Decision
I got a card straight from Panini on a redemption and only I did was take it out of the Panini seal sticker mag and put it in a top loader. Came back altered from top. I didn't touch the card other than put it in a sleeve and top loader. For me to get charged for the grading and it wasn't ever tampered with. I don't get it.

RE: Appeal Altered Card Decision
(08-29-2019, 01:05 PM)vwgti2003 Wrote: I got a card straight from Panini on a redemption and only I did was take it out of the Panini seal sticker mag and put it in a top loader. Came back altered from top. I didn't touch the card other than put it in a sleeve and top loader. For me to get charged for the grading and it wasn't ever tampered with. I don't get it.
Manufacturer produced doesn't mean manufacturer perfect.
Happens to all of us sadly Sad

I tend to leave mine in the holders and sub as is. Not always comes back graded but at least I knew I kept in original condition subbing to them

jeff

RE: Appeal Altered Card Decision
I pulled an Koosman/ Ryan RC out of a 1968 Wax Pack when I was 12 yrs old and have had it in my collection for 52 Years. I submitted it for grading and it came back "Authentic Altered" ??  Explanation was evidence of "Shaved/Trimmed"......WTH, No one has ever did a thing to it and it hasn't been touched by anyone but Me ??   Very Disappointed !!!    Sad