`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2018-19 Chronicles ORG Odd Issue

2018-19 Chronicles ORG Odd Issue
So it looks like the entire base set of Panini Chronicles is now priced. However, I had gone ahead and put the cards I got out of a hobby box in a fold in my ORG and just let them sit there as "n/a" until pricing became available.

I noticed today that the entire base set has pricing (none of the parallels yet) but when I go to my ORG folder, 90% of the base set still says "n/a".

So I tried an easy one. Card #1 is Aaron Gordon. I deleted it, then emptied the trash, then re-added it. It says "n/a" again. Is it normal for the ORG to do that?

RE: 2018-19 Chronicles ORG Odd Issue
It's weird as I just checked your ORG and the Aaron Gordon is listed as $0.60, but the rest all show "n/a". I am actually working on that set, so I may send you a trade offer once I get a chance to check to see if you have any that I need.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Let me know. I have no real attachment to any of it. Might keep 1 Luca and 1 Trae but that's about it. The rest is dispensable. If you go over and look the cards up by searching for the set the prices are correct. Green and pink parallels aren't priced yet though

FYI, I started a trade and the card prices (aside from the parallels) show up in the trade so that makes it easier. I still need a bunch, so I may grab another hanger or blaster or 2 before getting too serious on trading.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/