`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BGS Survey 2019, anyone else get an email?

BGS Survey 2019, anyone else get an email?
Got emailed last Tuesday for a 9 question survey on BGS. Curious if anyone else got said email.

RE: BGS Survey 2019, anyone else get an email?
No. Do tell though.
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

I don't think so. I've been getting bombarded with calls and emails, but its all been about the subscription.

Promises a voucher for completing said survey within 15 days. I'll update this post when time elapses to see if it is legit. The questions asked weren't anything worth phishing for and was done through Survey Monkey so I think it is but time will tell.

Indeed I received one.

I received one also.

(08-19-2019, 02:28 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Indeed I received one.
(08-19-2019, 04:42 PM)akaus Wrote: I received one also.
When was the last time you guys made grading submissions? Small sample size but I'm curious if they are looking at members who haven't subbed in a while.

It has been almost 20 years probably.

No survey, never have sent in for grading. If I did, would probably do PSA. Should check my spam folder.
**Looking for certified autos of these 86 Mets: Ojeda, Aguilera, Elster, K. Mitchell, Heep, Sisk, Leach, Niemann, Hearn, Myers, Sid Fernandez and Davey Johnson MGR **  https://www.flickr.com/photos/164322911@N05/albums

(08-19-2019, 10:16 PM)jplarson Wrote: When was the last time you guys made grading submissions? Small sample size but I'm curious if they are looking at members who haven't subbed in a while.
So like three years ago I did one for a Kevin Durant Panini Instant card when he signed with the Warriors. I had won a voucher during Beckett Member Appreciation Month so I put it toward that, because the card was very flimsy and I wanted to protect it.

(Came back a 9.5!)

Prior to that, I used the authentication service to verify and slab two IP autos of Mike Trout and Yasiel Puig.

(No grade, just blue label to verify authenticity.)

So three in total, have been really happy with the results.

The only reason I'm holding off on this survey is that I can't tell if they will mail something to me or send me a code or something.

I don't really have anything I want or need to grade at the moment so I haven't followed up.

I've also heard there is a really long wait time right now,which also dampens my enthusiasm.

But yes, the three times I've done it, I've been really happy with the results.