Lol, too real.
There is a God and his name is Billy Joel

RE: 2019 Season Predictions
My Predictions:

* There will be down arrows in beckett

* Josh Rosen will be the starter by week 6

* Falcons beat Patriots in SB 28-3

* Eli Manning goes to the Colts

* At least one game will be rescheduled due to global warming (-30 degrees)

**Looking for certified autos of these 86 Mets: Ojeda, Aguilera, Elster, K. Mitchell, Heep, Sisk, Leach, Niemann, Hearn, Myers, Sid Fernandez and Davey Johnson MGR **  https://www.flickr.com/photos/164322911@N05/albums

(09-07-2019, 11:27 PM)collectorsnet Wrote: My Predictions:

* At least one game will be rescheduled due to global warming (-30 degrees)
Lol!

Got the Josh Rosen.
**Looking for certified autos of these 86 Mets: Ojeda, Aguilera, Elster, K. Mitchell, Heep, Sisk, Leach, Niemann, Hearn, Myers, Sid Fernandez and Davey Johnson MGR **  https://www.flickr.com/photos/164322911@N05/albums

(09-05-2019, 08:59 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: Here is my serious prediction for the year

Miami goes 1-15 with the 1 win being them defeating New England in Miami
Did you curse the Dolphins with this prediction?? I mean, seriously bad team.

Well I missed on the A.J. Green trade...

(08-03-2019, 10:55 AM)Jquinn83 Wrote: 1). If the Broncos can protect the QB, they will be in the playoffs.
I felt the last 5 years at Baltimore Joe was a victim of Marty Morningwiig's terrible offense which had him throwing short passes constantly. Joe is a play-action passer who needs to stand in the pocket and make throws. I thought Denver's defense and running game would be a perfect fit. It looks like Joe is done.

(08-03-2019, 10:55 AM)Jquinn83 Wrote: 2). Antonio Brown and Leveon Bell will learn there is no I in TEAM. They will both be watching the Steelers in the playoffs from the comfort of their couches
This was a rollercoaster. When AB got tossed from the Raiders I figured he was done. Then Big Ben went on IR. Then AB got picked up by the Pats. AB got tossed again and the Steelers almost made it into the playoffs.

(08-03-2019, 10:55 AM)Jquinn83 Wrote: 3.) If Tom "Not the Face" Brady gets a moderate injury that will cause him to miss several games, he will retire on the spot.
Alas, Princess Brady did not get injured this year

(09-05-2019, 08:59 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: Here is my serious prediction for the year

Miami goes 1-15 with the 1 win being them defeating New England in Miami
This looked really good until the second half of the season. They did beat New England at home though.

Here are some interesting fact the Pats were 7-0 at the same time Miami was 0-7 and

The Phinz had a batter record over the last 7 games of the season then the Pats.

I collect Ray Lewis, Roger Staubach, Drew Pearson, Kellen Winslow Sr..  I no longer keep my Org here up to date. Please check with me.  Here is a thread with links to my inventory.

(10-29-2019, 11:19 AM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Did you curse the Dolphins with this prediction?? I mean, seriously bad team.
They did win in New England though

(08-04-2019, 02:28 PM)jplarson Wrote: 1) Bears will have a circus for the first half of the season at the kicking position, with breathless announcing hanging on every kick.

2) Le'Veon Bell will continually curse the day the "John Elway Rule" aka franchise tag was ever instituted

3) Texans, Lions, and Dolphins will continue to emulate the wrong things about Bill Belichick and continue to trip over their own feet in trying to establish The Patriot Way ™

4) Jimmy Garoppolo will finish as a top 10 QB

5) Bruce Arians finally runs out of magic as Jameis Winston prepares this time next year transitioning into a post-Dolphins Ryan Tannehill-type career.
1. Might have happened in the middle of the season but you better believe double doink was mentioned multiple times along with replays.

2. Yep, lost career earnings plus went to a team who fired their GM and the coach doesn't appear to want him.

3. I'm 2 out of 3 on this one. Texans did alright but the Lions fired 6 coaches and the Dolphins? More like the Lolphins!

4. Garoppolo was 8th in passer rating, BOOM!

5. When asked if the Buccaneers could win with another quarterback. "With another quarterback? Oh yeah, if we can win with this one (Winston), we can definitely win with another one, too." Arians said. SAVAGE! Also #30-30_Club

Some of these predictions were crazy accurate guys! Well done!

I kinda missed on mine, but kinda got them right lol.

The A.J. Green trade never happened.
AB is out of the playoffs and pointing fingers. Bell is out of the playoffs, but not pointing fingers. Steelers are out of the playoffs.
Manning didn't quite retire, but he did get benched for Jones.
Do I get partial credit? lol