`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Looking to trade for 2019 Allen and Ginter and Topps Chrome

RE: Looking to trade for 2019 Stadium Club and Allen and Ginter and now Topps Chrome
Thank you for the trade btrav! That put a huge dent in my Stadium Club needs. Very much appreciated.

(08-22-2019, 07:55 AM)btrav13 Wrote: I sent you a finalized trade on all the stadium club you wanted.
Everyone else, I have all of my wants marked off as such. So if you're a fellow set collector, please take a look. Also, if you only have a few of what I need for any particular set, I will trade in your favor (within reason of course). I do not need to match up dollar for dollar in order to get the cards that I need for my respective sets. Thank you all for looking.
Baseball- 2019 Allen and Ginter and Topps Chrome Inserts. Fernando Tatis Jr. and New York Mets.

Hockey - Auston Matthews. 2019-20 Upper Deck Young Guns and Insert Sets. New York Islanders.

RE: Looking to trade for 2019 Stadium Club and Allen and Ginter and now Topps Chrome
Any other set builders out there?
Baseball- 2019 Allen and Ginter and Topps Chrome Inserts. Fernando Tatis Jr. and New York Mets.

Hockey - Auston Matthews. 2019-20 Upper Deck Young Guns and Insert Sets. New York Islanders.

I'm back to the hobby with my 8 year old son, and we're collecting 2019 Stadium Club base card set. I've sent you a trade offer for some of the special insert cards on your want list (not sure if I'm even using the right term)... Beam Team, Power Zone, that sort of thing.

Offer accepted. Welcome back to the hobby and welcome to your son to hopefully a lifelong hobby for him! I left you a note within the trade. Thanks again!

(09-04-2019, 07:49 PM)artford333 Wrote: I'm back to the hobby with my 8 year old son, and we're collecting 2019 Stadium Club base card set. I've sent you a trade offer for some of the special insert cards on your want list (not sure if I'm even using the right term)... Beam Team, Power Zone, that sort of thing.

I have a few of the Topps Chrome inserts you are looking for if you want to check me.

(09-05-2019, 09:43 AM)cspen Wrote: I have a few of the Topps Chrome inserts you are looking for if you want to check me.
Thank you. Open offer sent.