IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019 Allen & Ginter 12 box case

2019 Allen & Ginter 12 box case
Busted a case of Allen & Ginter.

Heres what I didnt find in the case.

1. Every base card had at least 4 copies except for card #5 Ohtani which was missing entirely from the case.
2. No parallel autos
3. No Brooklyn back or NNO minis. There was one framed silk.
4. There was only 1 base mini of one of the big rookies - Tatis Jr. No minis or mini parallels of Alonso, Vlad Jr or Eloy

Here is what came out of the case

1 near Master set(1-300, 351-400.) missing card #5 and a few inserts I was able to get easily on the bay.

3x Base sets (1-300) missing card #5

DNA relic - Dinosaur Bone /25

Incredible Equipment Relic Rosie the Riveter work gloves
Framed Mini Silk Sandy Koufax /10

Autos
Drew Drechsel (American Ninja Warrior)
Brad Keller
Graham Elliot (Master Chef/Top Chef)
Jesus Aguilar
Jack Flaherty
Eloy Jiminez

Auto: Cionel Perez
Framed Relics:
Buster Posey
Vlad Guerrero Sr
Don Mattingly
Mookie Betts
Mike Piazza

Full Sized Relics
Aaron Nola
Rhys Hoskins x2
Kris Bryant
Alex Bregman x2
Clayton Kershaw
Victor Robles
JD Martinez

Full Sized Relics
Ryan Braun
Noah Syndergaard
Kris Bryant
Willson Contreras
Odubel Herrera
Elvi Andrus

Rip Cards
Rod Carew
Alex Rodriguez

SSP mini from RIP
Buster Posey

Non Player relics
Robert Oberst (Stongman)
Tyler Kepner (BB Writer) x2
Hailey Dawson (First Pitch Celeb)
Emily Jaenson (Minor Leagues GM)
Matthew Mercer (Anime Voice Actor and Dungeonmaster)
Kyle Snyder (Wrestler)

RE: 2019 Allen & Ginter 12 box case
I don't know why, but I just cannot get into these. The price is reasonable but I don't want all the weirdness mixed in with my baseball. I know a lot of people love it though.

Nice break! The Dinosaur bone is pretty cool! Did you only open one rip card? Also I would be interested in the Drew Dreschel auto if you haven't parted with it. I opened 3 boxes in 2 different cases and the best auto I got was a Quinn Xcii? Also 2 baseball autos of Kevin Newman and Ryan O'hearn for my Royals PC.

Nice stuff!

I've always liked the framed A&G stuff ... I once pulled a Carlos Gonzalez auto from a WalMart blaster, it's one of my favorite cards.

I also pulled a Bob Knight mem card and a Kate Upton mem card out of the same store ... it was a good year for A&G for me, LOL

Id be interested in the Matthew Mercer possibly if its for trade! I love his Critical Role show!

What are your plans for the minis? If you are trading them, I would be interested. I try to build the mini sets every year but I am finding it harder to find the minis as not as many people break the product any more. I go to a fairly large show nearby and in the past, dealers would have stacks of minis available. Now, not so much. Maybe the product is harder to find with all the online breakers and less people reselling their boxes back to the dealers after they pull out what they want?

(07-29-2019, 08:08 PM)jbissell Wrote: Id be interested in the Matthew Mercer possibly if its for trade! I love his Critical Role show!
I will add it to my org. I also have a red Mercer auto on the way if you are interested
(07-29-2019, 12:55 AM)magneto2 Wrote: Nice break! The Dinosaur bone is pretty cool! Did you only open one rip card? Also I would be interested in the Drew Dreschel auto if you haven't parted with it. I opened 3 boxes in 2 different cases and the best auto I got was a Quinn Xcii? Also 2 baseball autos of Kevin Newman and Ryan O'hearn for my Royals PC.
The Dreschel is still available. I will add it to my org. I only ripped the Carew. I put the A-Rod somewhere and now have to go on a treasure hunt to find it.

(07-30-2019, 12:16 AM)david campos Wrote: What are your plans for the minis? If you are trading them, I would be interested. I try to build the mini sets every year but I am finding it harder to find the minis as not as many people break the product any more. I go to a fairly large show nearby and in the past, dealers would have stacks of minis available. Now, not so much. Maybe the product is harder to find with all the online breakers and less people reselling their boxes back to the dealers after they pull out what they want?
I was just going to lot up the minis I dont want and dump them on ebay. Do you have your wants listed?

I would like a shot at Rosie the Riveter if it is for trade.

Do you still have that Red Matthew Mercer auto for trade or sale?