Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
2019 Legacy: Boxes 4 and 5

2019 Legacy: Boxes 4 and 5
Hello all,

Love this product for $85 @ the LCS. Plenty of color, #ed cards and two autos. Vet autos are marked for trade along with other non rookie cards.

Here are the hits and some #ed cards, including a RC 1/1
[Image: 0sk2cuz2.jpeg]
[Image: 1jxdvw17.jpeg]
[Image: 6dl663p1.jpeg]
[Image: h4fst936.jpeg]

RE: 2019 Legacy: Boxes 4 and 5
Wesley Walls and Neal Anderson are two names you dont see very often. Very cool. Is the Montgomery the 1/1?
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Yes Montgomery is the 1/1

I bought one box awhile ago. Still on the fence as to whether I want to build the set. Wonder if this is replacing Classics (which normally came out at the time Legacy did)?
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

Wow, Wesley Walls is a blast from the past!

(07-21-2019, 05:16 PM)dogger99 Wrote: I bought one box awhile ago. Still on the fence as to whether I want to build the set. Wonder if this is replacing Classics (which normally came out at the time Legacy did)?
Yeah, this is sadly replacing Classics.

Classics didn't have as many "hits", but I really liked 2018 Classics. I don't think we need more products, but if they added Legacy, and kept Classics, I wouldn't be opposed.
We need more low end product.
I will give 4 cents Beckett credit per point for Panini Points, 110% Beckett for ANY Ravens redemptions, 125% Beckett for any in demand player, and 100% Beckett for all other redemptions.
I PC all Ravens cards.
Check out my ebay for the real good stuff, if I ever get any: https://www.ebay.com/usr/dcm7734

Is the Hill missing the patch?

I got a Marquise Brown card that was also missing a pass.

And nice 1/1 - Montgomery should do very well in Chicago.

WOW, you made me go back and look to make sure. Yes it is there, you can see some black to the right of the white patch.