`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Non Beckett users look at what you have?
07-13-2019, 08:05 PM
Non Beckett users look at what you have?
Is there a way to make this happen? I have my tradeable stuff marked as public. Is there a way for people to view what I have without needing to log in?
If not, can people make an account, not pay for a membership, and then still see what I have?

Got any new Ravens, or Ravens from the 90s, especially 96? I'm interested. Send me a trade.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-14-2019, 08:06 AM
RE: Non Beckett users look at what you have?
I logged out and clicked on your name, but it blocked me from getting to your profile. It said I needed to log in.

Rookie Card Collector
http://s846.photobucket.com/albums/ab30/ahvjr/
[Image: bucs-1.jpg]
07-14-2019, 11:44 AM
(07-14-2019 08:06 AM)ahvjr Wrote:  I logged out and clicked on your name, but it blocked me from getting to your profile. It said I needed to log in.

Alright, that's a start. I'm wondering if somebody can make a profile, not buy a sub of any kind, and go to the trade screen (is there any other way to see what somebody has if they aren't a Beckett Marketplace partner or whatever it's called?)

Got any new Ravens, or Ravens from the 90s, especially 96? I'm interested. Send me a trade.
07-14-2019, 03:28 PM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2019 03:29 PM by savagenate.)
(07-14-2019 11:44 AM)DCM7734 Wrote:  Alright, that's a start. I'm wondering if somebody can make a profile, not buy a sub of any kind, and go to the trade screen (is there any other way to see what somebody has if they aren't a Beckett Marketplace partner or whatever it's called?)

I think it shows up if you search the card in the price catalogue. It won't show a value, but I think it shows who has one to trade.

Packers:Rodgers/ Nelson combo cards
SB MVPs
Prizm Patented Penmanship autos 2016
Burfict Plates and rainbows
John Kuhn
Nick Collins
Chasers:
A. Rodgers Chrome blue 2006
A. Rodgers Playoff 2016 parallels
https://sportscardalbum.com/u/savagenate
07-15-2019, 12:21 AM
(07-14-2019 03:28 PM)savagenate Wrote:  I think it shows up if you search the card in the price catalogue. It won't show a value, but I think it shows who has one to trade.

So, if I gave them my profile link, and told them to make an account, and then hit "trade", would that work?

07-15-2019, 10:16 AM
(07-15-2019 12:21 AM)DCM7734 Wrote:  So, if I gave them my profile link, and told them to make an account, and then hit "trade", would that work?

No, the trade feature is only available to paid members. They can only see what you have if they search a specific card/set in the database.

SB MVPs
John Kuhn
Nick Collins
Chasers:
07-15-2019, 02:12 PM
(07-15-2019 10:16 AM)savagenate Wrote:  No, the trade feature is only available to paid members. They can only see what you have if they search a specific card/set in the database.

Darn. So there really is no way for somebody without a subscription to see what you have in your org.

07-16-2019, 09:51 AM
(07-15-2019 02:12 PM)DCM7734 Wrote:  Darn. So there really is no way for somebody without a subscription to see what you have in your org.

Not really.

SB MVPs
John Kuhn
Nick Collins
Chasers:
Yesterday, 01:52 PM
I trade with a guy that I am pretty sure doesn't have a Beckett subscription. We first traded on Cardboard Connection. He can see the cards (Bronco collector) in my ORG, though not the values. He will shoot me an email with the cards he wants and I will list the values for him. I just sent him an email asking how he sees my ORG. I may have told him a long time ago, but I don't remember.

Link to Photobucket: http://s241.photobucket.com/albums/ff188/rbredskin/
I collect Andre Johnson, Redskins from the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies,
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.