`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone have a run of late 2002-early 2003 Beckett Magazines?

Does anyone have a run of late 2002-early 2003 Beckett Magazines?
I'm looking for a specific article in particular. If someone doesn't mind looking for me, please PM me - I'd appreciate it, thank you guys!
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME! Smile
www.TanManBaseballFan.com
Do you have rare Jose Canseco cards? Let me know!
Author of Confessions of a Baseball Card Addict

RE: Does anyone have a run of late 2002-early 2003 Beckett Magazines?
I might have them. I sold off a bunch to someone who was trying to do a complete run of all Beckett Baseball magazines. However I think it was mostly mid 2000s, when the switch happened to Beckett Plus. What article are you looking for, and do you have any idea which exact issue it might be in?
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

RE: Does anyone have a run of late 2002-early 2003 Beckett Magazines?
(07-12-2019, 03:07 PM)djohn Wrote: I might have them. I sold off a bunch to someone who was trying to do a complete run of all Beckett Baseball magazines. However I think it was mostly mid 2000s, when the switch happened to Beckett Plus. What article are you looking for, and do you have any idea which exact issue it might be in?
PM sent!
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME! Smile
www.TanManBaseballFan.com
Do you have rare Jose Canseco cards? Let me know!
Author of Confessions of a Baseball Card Addict