Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2006 Upper Deck (and Target Exclusives)

2006 Upper Deck (and Target Exclusives)
Alright, need some help guys:
What makes the Target Exclusive Rookies in 2006 Upper Deck different from the regular ones?
They both look the same with "Limited" on the front, the "Star Rookies" on the back are both bordered with Gold.

Any ideas? Cause I can't figure it out using ebay, Beckett, or comc.
I will give 4 cents Beckett credit per point for Panini Points, 110% Beckett for ANY Ravens redemptions, 125% Beckett for any in demand player, and 100% Beckett for all other redemptions.
I PC all Ravens cards.
Check out my ebay for the real good stuff, if I ever get any: https://www.ebay.com/usr/dcm7734

RE: 2006 Upper Deck (and Target Exclusives)
(07-09-2019, 01:20 PM)DCM7734 Wrote: Alright, need some help guys:
What makes the Target Exclusive Rookies in 2006 Upper Deck different from the regular ones?
They both look the same with "Limited" on the front, the "Star Rookies" on the back are both bordered with Gold.

Any ideas? Cause I can't figure it out using ebay, Beckett, or comc.
The Target Exclusives are Landscape photos and the regular are portrait photos on the front. That is what I see.

RE: 2006 Upper Deck (and Target Exclusives)
I remember this set because it was loaded with USC guys ... Reggie Bush, Matt Leinart, LenDale White, etc.

I actually bought a fair amount of this product.

The biggest difference was that the Lucky 13 rookie cards were not numbered and also featured a different photo than the hobby versions.