`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Poll: Raiders should...
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Draft a LB (Queen/Murray)
100.00%
4 100.00%
Draft a WR
0%
0 0%
Draft Love
0%
0 0%
Draft Delpit
0%
0 0%
Draft a CB (Diggs?)
0%
0 0%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At pick 19, Las Vegas Raiders should...

At pick 19, Las Vegas Raiders should...
This is another dilemma pick to me. There is still good value here, but where do they go? Linebacker was a need, but they added at least 2 starters already in FA. I think so far, we pretty much agree that Okuda and Henderson at CB are already gone. McKineley too. Delpit at safety might be an option, but I've heard that there are concerns about his tackling. The Raiders want to score points...could they opt for a second WR here? There should still be some pretty good options at this pick. Or, do they give Carr competition? Julian Love is still available according to our predictions, and could benefit from sitting a year. Let's see what you guys think!

RE: At pick 19, Las Vegas Raiders should...
I'm going linebacker here - Raiders drafted D line and defensive back first round last year so I think they go defense with this pick and fill in the middle level

Gonna agree, and pick Patrick Queen.
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

As a Chiefs fan, I don't know wtf they were thinking on that Mack deal BUT i'm thankful. So with this draft pick I really hope they mess it up. Tongue

But with all "hatin" aside, I think they need to get that defense back up again.
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

(04-02-2020, 07:59 PM)pudge27t Wrote: As a Chiefs fan, I don't know wtf they were thinking on that Mack deal BUT i'm thankful. So with this draft pick I really hope they mess it up. Tongue

But with all "hatin" aside, I think they need to get that defense back up again.
Hey pudge! Good to see you! Haha, I completely understand the sentiments!