Russell Wilson
NFL Draft:
N'Keal Harry
A. J. Brown
Irv Smith Jr.
D. K. Metcalf
Devin White
Kyler Murray

I also got a Buyback inserted about 1 per box. Its a 1989 Score David Braxton RC with a silver foil stamp on the front. Beckett doesn't have them in the database yet. I'm guessing the Aikman/Sanders/Irvin RC's are going to be the ones to get.

Autos:
Elijah Holyfield
Germaine Pratt
Jake Browning
Red Zone Irv Smith Jr. 03/20

I'll be hitting up people for base to complete the set after I get my need list created.
I collect Ray Lewis, Roger Staubach, Drew Pearson, Kellen Winslow Sr..  I no longer keep my Org here up to date. Please check with me.  Here is a thread with links to my inventory.

RE: 2019 Score Hobby box
Not bad on the autos!

I have all of the 2019 Score vet base up for trade if you want to shoot me an offer for what you still need.
I will give 4 cents Beckett credit per point for Panini Points, 110% Beckett for ANY Ravens redemptions, 125% Beckett for any in demand player, and 100% Beckett for all other redemptions.
I PC all Ravens cards.
Check out my ebay for the real good stuff, if I ever get any: https://www.ebay.com/usr/dcm7734

Did you have any problem with the insert cards being damaged coming out of the pack from your box? One of the hobby boxes of Score that I got had just about every insert card having badly smashed corners directly from the pack (fortunately the autos and parallels were fine)

(06-03-2019, 10:26 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: Did you have any problem with the insert cards being damaged coming out of the pack from your box? One of the hobby boxes of Score that I got had just about every insert card having badly smashed corners directly from the pack (fortunately the autos and parallels were fine)
I had no problems with anything in my box. Make sure you send those back to Panini they will send you out clean replacement cards

I collect Ray Lewis, Roger Staubach, Drew Pearson, Kellen Winslow Sr..  I no longer keep my Org here up to date. Please check with me.  Here is a thread with links to my inventory.