`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shaq RC

Shaq RC
Looking for some info. I contacted Beckett about a card I have and was told it was one of the rarest they have seen to the point that they couldn't price it. I sent it in for authentication and was told it was from a sheet, however, in my 30 years of collecting and having worked in a card store in the '90s for years, I have never seen another. It's a 1995 Skybox sheet card. It looks like his Hoops RC but has a blue border with gold writing as opposed to the traditional gold border with white writing. Has anyone else seen or does anyone else have one? I'm trying to find more information as I'm looking to sell it. One person at Beckett said it's incredibly valuable due to rarity and another said it could be worth nothing. I also took it to a card store in Burbank, CA (the largest in America) and the owner says he's seen every card there is, but never this, so I'm very intrigued. It came back a BGS 8. Just seeing what's out there. Thanks!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Shaq RC
A few are currently for sale on eBay with various prices, depending on which card from the set.

WHAT ABOUT THE 1993 STADIUM CLUB BEAM TEAM SHAQ? I RECENTLY PULLED 2 OF THEM FROM A FRESH BOX OF SERIES 2, AND HAVE HEARD THEY SELL REALLY WELL IF GRADED 10...ANYBODY HAVE ANY OTHER INFO ON THEM? I HAD 3 BOXES, BUT DIDNT PULL A JORDAN BEAM TEAM UNFORTUNATELY Sad
[Image: 7db6ddbe-4e75-4625-8f14-5860d44374c4_zps9a6a43ee.png]

(10-10-2019, 12:00 AM)lucas232 Wrote: WHAT ABOUT THE 1993 STADIUM CLUB BEAM TEAM SHAQ? I RECENTLY PULLED 2 OF THEM FROM A FRESH BOX OF SERIES 2, AND HAVE HEARD THEY SELL REALLY WELL IF GRADED 10...ANYBODY HAVE ANY OTHER INFO ON THEM? I HAD 3 BOXES, BUT DIDNT PULL A JORDAN BEAM TEAM UNFORTUNATELY Sad
LOOK THEM UP ON COMPLETED SALES ON EBAY!

(10-10-2019, 12:00 AM)lucas232 Wrote: WHAT ABOUT THE 1993 STADIUM CLUB BEAM TEAM SHAQ?
What Do you want to know about them? 1992 is better than the 1993 version.