`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted: early 90s Donruss Elite inserts

RE: Wanted: early 90s Donruss Elite inserts
djohn Wrote:Over the years I have picked up singles of the early 90s Donruss Elite inserts, but now I am going to try and put together a complete run from 1991-1993 (possibly through the rest of the 90s too, but want to focus on the earlier ones first).  I am even interested in the 1993 Donruss Elite Dominator cards too.  If you have any for trade, send me a trade offer or let me know what you're looking for in trade.  Thanks
Quick question about the Donruss Elite Inserts - were these cards randomly inserted into the Donruss Series 1 & 2 boxes? Or were they inserted into another Donruss product? I have 4 sealed  boxes of 93 Donruss (2 of series 1, 2 of series 2) and want to know if the Elites are inserted into that product. Thank you in advance!
Collecting: Bryce Harper, Cal Ripken Jr, Mickey Mantle, Roger Maris and Ted Williams.

charleybrown Wrote:I have 4 sealed  boxes of 93 Donruss (2 of series 1, 2 of series 2) and want to know if the Elites are inserted into that product. Thank you in advance!

Yes, the Elites were inserted into 1993 Donruss as well. Card numbers 19-27 were series 1 and card numbers 28-36 were series 2.

I've got a Juan Gonzalez I could potentially let go. Not sure if you're wanting to go that new with them. But let me know, and I'll put it in my ORG. Thanks. 

[Image: ULero8I.jpg?1]

Check out my Org. I am up for some trades.