`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
So much 2019 Score vet base (and a few hundred various hits)
05-18-2019, 02:01 AM
So much 2019 Score vet base (and a few hundred various hits)
If you are trying to set build or even just team PC and need 2019, I got your covered. Oh man, do I have you covered.
I also added a few hundred various hits recently.

Check out what I got, and send me a trade. See if we can't get something done before I fly out for a week on Friday.

Got any new Ravens, or Ravens from the 90s, especially 96? I'm interested. Send me a trade.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-18-2019, 08:30 PM
RE: So much 2019 Score vet base (and a few hundred various hits)
(05-18-2019 02:01 AM)DCM7734 Wrote:  If you are trying to set build or even just team PC and need 2019, I got your covered. Oh man, do I have you covered.
I also added a few hundred various hits recently.

Check out what I got, and send me a trade. See if we can't get something done before I fly out for a week on Friday.

Was thinking of building a set , at $105 / box in my area were the hits , autos enough to make the boxes worth it. Or just buy the 440 card set for $75 ?

Photobucket
05-18-2019, 09:30 PM
Sent an offer

Top Red Sox autos wanted

Also looking for 2006 topps/chrome Declaration of Independence/ US Constitution cards, Sean Newcomb.
05-19-2019, 04:56 PM
(05-18-2019 08:30 PM)sparty78 Wrote:  Was thinking of building a set , at $105 / box in my area were the hits , autos enough to make the boxes worth it. Or just buy the 440 card set for $75 ?

I can send you a copy of all (I think) the vet base for cheap. Shoot me a message and let's see if we can't work out a deal.

Got any new Ravens, or Ravens from the 90s, especially 96? I'm interested. Send me a trade.
05-23-2019, 06:16 AM
I will be buying a box in the next month and will prob hit you up

I collect Ray Lewis, Roger Staubach, Drew Pearson, Kellen Winslow Sr.. I also collect sets that catch my eye, especially Die-cut and Acetate sets. I strive to keep my Org updated including wantlists.
Yesterday, 09:01 PM
I bought a box and will need more ,how are you pricing or trading base vets and the rc's. Are you trading.

Photobucket