`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2019 Prizm Box Break Luck

2019 Prizm Box Break Luck
I went to the shop near where I live here in Oregon to buy some cards about a week before the draft to see what was available. The shop was just bought from a previous owner who always had people pulling nice stuff so I felt a little lucky at this shop.They had a few things so I settled on a box of Prizm and a box of 2019 Bowman Baseball. I was looking to get a Kyler Murray auto but being a 49ers fan I would've settled for Nick Bosa. The first pack I opened I got a Chase Winovich auto. I ripped a few more and then got a Dwayne Haskins redemption auto card!!!!

At that point I was like ok, I got the hit so let's see what other rookies I get. I wasn't really expecting anything great at all. The next pack was adevin Bush II. The fourth auto was Jaquez Patrick I believe. Then the final pack of the box I got Kyler Murray!!!! I couldn't believe it. The owner of the shop had never seen a Kyler in person (me neither lol) so we were both excited. I wanted Murray and got him. Needless to say I sent the Murray in an it came back 9/10 BGS. The baseball box had a few goodies too including a 1989 Mark Mcguire buyback auto. What a nice haul.

RE: 2019 Prizm Box Break Luck
Dang man, you must be living right! Everyone one of those is basically a great hit! Congrats!

(05-11-2019, 11:10 AM)savagenate Wrote: Dang man, you must be living right! Everyone one of those is basically a great hit! Congrats!
Thanks. I see Winovich is with the Patriots so that turned into aa nice hit!! 3 first rounders in one box!? I ain't complaining lol. Plus the Murray came back a 9/10!!! Very sweet

nice stuff
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Thanks!!