`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019 Heritage 11 Blasters, 3 Hobby

RE: 2019 Heritage 11 Blasters, 3 Hobby
I got all of my cards organized this weekend. From all of the wax, I was able to put together (1) complete base set. I ended up pulling (2) jersey cards out of the retail rack packs, 2 auto's and 1 jersey from the hobby. I believe I have 54 of the SP's with quite a few doubles. Do I need to be a paying member to be able to trade on here?

My best pull (at least in my opinion) Heritage Chrome Black Bryce Harper #'d/70, which I pulled from one of the rack packs as well. Not a single auto or jersey from the 11 or 12 blaster boxes I opened.

If I am allowed to trade on here, I will be offering up my SP doubles for SP's I need to complete the set.
[Image: h6wRomT.png]

RE: 2019 Heritage 11 Blasters, 3 Hobby
(05-13-2019, 11:20 AM)SGC300ier Wrote: I got all of my cards organized this weekend. From all of the wax, I was able to put together (1) complete base set. I ended up pulling (2) jersey cards out of the retail rack packs, 2 auto's and 1 jersey from the hobby. I believe I have 54 of the SP's with quite a few doubles. Do I need to be a paying member to be able to trade on here?

My best pull (at least in my opinion) Heritage Chrome Black Bryce Harper #'d/70, which I pulled from one of the rack packs as well. Not a single auto or jersey from the 11 or 12 blaster boxes I opened.

If I am allowed to trade on here, I will be offering up my SP doubles for SP's I need to complete the set.
Check with Dr.MitchJ, he was also trying to complete the SPs so he may still have some you need.