`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019 bowman jumbo box

2019 bowman jumbo box
My usual box of every year to build the set. I pulled 2 different Cristian Santana autos. Never heard of the guy, but for some reason for prices on ebay it doesn't look like he is a common auto.
[Image: lGjojNg.jpg]
[Image: b6SOb7c.jpg]
for some reason posted a different image at the beginning

RE: 2019 bowman jumbo box
Nice pulls! I said the same thing about the Joey Bart CPA-JB /99 that I pulled. Someone has one listed and it's going for about 10 times what I would have thought it was worth.

All those autos out of 1 Jumbo? Even 4 Ramos autos out of 1 case would be crazy... congrats! I had some decent luck on a random team break (hobby case) I'll post once they arrive.
Ahh wait, I see.... sometimes I'm not the sharpest fool in the shed....
Desert racing baseball card collector? Yeah, that's not weird...

Heh heh...he is showing Ramos autos from another year! Get your eyes checked...LOL

Wait, so you're guaranteed four Heliot Ramos autos and two Cristian Santana autos in every box now?

Man, anyone that is not a Giants or Dodgers fan is not going to like that.

* how Internet rumors get started *

Just kidding, Francisco!

Lol for all the comments. Dont even have a clue how the Ramos when I copy the bowman image appear on the paste. I guess it was a west coast box. LOL

Nice Bryant
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Really nice stuff there, Francisco!
Congrats!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.