`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What to do with all my 'N/A's

What to do with all my 'N/A's
Many of us have unsual or rare cards labeled N/A for Beckett value. I was thinking (while working) that I probably have a couple of thousand dollars of N/A inventory.

I don't currently sell on eBay, but is bidding auction the common sense choice of what to do with them? Do some of you find a fair way to trade them on Beckett or other sites? I don't have the patience to do research of similar eBay sales.

RE: What to do with all my 'N/A's
I have thousands in my organize with no prices, use common sense and check ebay. For example, I buy lots of Topps Now and On Demand for trade. Most are $6-10 depending on print run. Stuff like commons from parallel sets I ask 50c-$1 in trade.

I think a lot of traders shy away from choosing those cards from my organize because they don't know what they are and if I'm going to value them reasonably.

I also have a lot of stuff not even listed in Beckett to trade, wish there was a good way to trade those, especially now that some of the trade boards have dried up.

(04-17-2019, 11:09 AM)yankee98 Wrote: I think a lot of traders shy away from choosing those cards from my organize because they don't know what they are and if I'm going to value them reasonably.
This is why I created this Post. The market price should be what someone is willing to pay to an unrelated party. But, putting them up for trade is not exactly the same thing, so what I might want for them could be much different.

I think I will show them on separate posts with a photo and list what value is fair IMO.

I have traded for quite a few cards that have no pricing and I have had good luck with agreeing with other traders on a fair price.

look at ebay for something compareable, and put best guess on trade value. ive traded few and still have more to get rid of.