`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 Boxes of 2018-19 SPx. Disappointed..."Orr" Was I? *Suspenseful Music Cues*

3 Boxes of 2018-19 SPx. Disappointed..."Orr" Was I? *Suspenseful Music Cues*
So this past week, I had a long 88 hour work week so with this being one of my few days off, I decided to head into Wayne's Sports Cards. While there, I chose to bust a few boxes of SPx since I have always been fond of this product, and also because this is my last chance to hit up the shop before show time at The Summit Show on April 6 and 7 weekend. Long story short, the Bobby Orr auto #/25, more than made up for any "okay" hits. Contrary to the title, I was not disappointed with my breaks.

[Image: SPx1_zps71kt2rex.jpg]

[Image: SPx2_zps1wzzznrj.jpg]

RE: 3 Boxes of 2018-19 SPx. Disappointed..."Orr" Was I? *Suspenseful Music Cues*
Wow! Nice pull! Congrats!

RE: 3 Boxes of 2018-19 SPx. Disappointed..."Orr" Was I? *Suspenseful Music Cues*
Super Orr pull congrats, good luck with the show. Is it still held in Sherwood Park?

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

(03-27-2019, 01:19 PM)bluefrozencanuck Wrote: Super Orr pull congrats, good luck with the show. Is it still held in Sherwood Park?
Thank you, and yes, it is still at Millennium Place in Sherwood Park, it just continues to grow and expand every year!

Excellent Orr, wish my own breaks had that many Bruins, haha.
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/