Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
2019 Donruss blaster break
03-14-2019, 12:32 AM
2019 Donruss blaster break
Sorry it took several days to post this, but I wanted to add scans for you guys to see. Box breakdown is six 8-card packs plus a 3-card pack of retail-only Optic Red Wave parallels for a total of 51 cards.

I pulled these 9 PC cards:

[Image: 33498418878_765277f9d5_z.jpg]

The 1st six are base cards with the JJ card being an SP variation. Then a Dale Jr. Classics insert, a Martin Icons insert and a Dale Jarrett base SP variation Silver parallel.

Here are the rest of the Silver Parallels:

[Image: 47321765972_9a6d773ca4_z.jpg]

Here are the other base SP variation cards I pulled (also got the regular version of this Elliott card):

[Image: 33498419028_dc317b5e14_z.jpg]

Here are all of the inserts and Optics pulled:

Action Packed Bowman, Classics Harvick, Contenders Almirola,
Decades Petty #5, Retro Relics Sadler, Optic Allgaier
Optic Red Wave: Harvick, McMurray, Kenseth

[Image: 47321766282_15049cf228_z.jpg]

Always looking for: Ozzie Smith/Stan Musial/Lou Brock/STL Cardinals, NFL-CAR/GB/NE and NASCAR-Jimmie Johnson/Mark Martin
[Image: sohzfL.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-14-2019, 05:44 PM
RE: 2019 Donruss blaster break
Interesting haul. I'm not sure how I feel about it, but you got some nice PC stuff.

Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart
Triple 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1
TTTSSA Holofoil /25

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller

I collect these guys:
[Image: sig2_orig.png]
http://www.dunnere.weebly.com
03-14-2019, 09:27 PM
For Donruss, it was a good blaster break. I enjoyed it, even though JJ didn't show up until the last pack. The base set looks good, but some of the silver parallels are difficult to see. I didn't even notice the DW Race Kings card was silver until I was cataloging the cards. The Optic cards look much better in-hand than in scans.

I don't like the inserts though. Besides the Action Packed set, the inserts are just ugly. What bugs me the most is that the Classics insert doesn't have that word on the cards at all. I wasn't sure what they were until I pulled the Contenders card so I could know it wasn't those. I'm tempted to chase the Action Packed set b/c I really like it.

Always looking for: Ozzie Smith/Stan Musial/Lou Brock/STL Cardinals, NFL-CAR/GB/NE and NASCAR-Jimmie Johnson/Mark Martin
03-22-2019, 05:39 AM
Nice Chase Nickname

[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK
03-30-2019, 02:08 AM
I guess I should update this a bit.

ALL 4 of the Chase Elliott base cards went to Mark (a9a) in a trade. The Sadler MEM and several of the base cards are tied up in another trade right now as well. Everything else I pulled is still available for trade or sell.