`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the Baseball Equivalent of Panini FOTL Basketball

What is the Baseball Equivalent of Panini FOTL Basketball
Is there a super sought after product in baseball like there is in basketball. Panini FOTL sells out immediately and then the boxes seem to resell for double in the secondary market. I have had a really fun time rarely getting some FOTL at from panini and opening them and seem to find value out of the breaks.

I was wondering if there is an equivalent in MLB or Hockey as well as i would like to start collecting those sports.

RE: What is the Baseball Equivalent of Panini FOTL Basketball
Bowman Draft Baseball has the players who were drafted that year or possibly the year before. Most prospect auto's in Bowman Chrome come from this product. Last years is already around 250 dollars. 2017 has Eloy Jimenez and others and will be hard to find.

(03-14-2019, 07:40 PM)magneto2 Wrote: Bowman Draft Baseball has the players who were drafted that year or possibly the year before. Most prospect auto's in Bowman Chrome come from this product. Last years is already around 250 dollars. 2017 has Eloy Jimenez and others and will be hard to find.
Did someone say ... Eloy Jimenez?

[Image: Eloy_zpsteqpgcgc.jpg]

I pulled this green shimmer refractor/99 out of a Target blaster back in the day!

Still have it, kept it away from The Purge of Summer 2018

(03-15-2019, 12:51 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Did someone say ... Eloy Jimenez?

[Image: Eloy_zpsteqpgcgc.jpg]

I pulled this green shimmer refractor/99 out of a Target blaster back in the day!

Still have it, kept it away from The Purge of Summer 2018
I want...

Desert racing baseball card collector? Yeah, that's not weird...