Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally pulled a Luka Doncic

Finally pulled a Luka Doncic
Smile
My first one.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Finally pulled a Luka Doncic
Very nice! I bought two blasters and a hanger pack of Optic ... my best card by far was a Trae Young RC.

Although, I pulled it the day he scored 49, so I was like, maybe I have something here, LOL.

Luka reminds me of Larry Bird ... extremely smart, awesome passer and shooter, overcomes his lack of elite athleticism with off the charts skill and basketball IQ.

Nice pull!

pulled this beauty and it is for sale/trade. I have a couple solid offers but not sure what is a solid baseline. Need to move this card. Ideas?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(11-21-2019, 10:28 AM)lucas232 Wrote: pulled this beauty and it is for sale/trade. I have a couple solid offers but not sure what is a solid baseline. Need to move this card. Ideas?
Trade it to me, PM sent!

Interested in
The Luka, let me know
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

(11-21-2019, 10:28 AM)lucas232 Wrote: pulled this beauty and it is for sale/trade. I have a couple solid offers but not sure what is a solid baseline. Need to move this card. Ideas?
On 11/22 an 8.5 /25 was listed for $500 and was sold with a best offer accepted. On 11/22 a 9.5 out of /75 sold outright for $799. On 11/22 a 9 that was /5 (so most similar to yours but different card name) sold for $1,099. These are all different ones from Encased. Now your EXACT card sold on 11/18 BGS 8.5 with a $349 asking price and a best offer accepted.

It looks like Encased had several different Luka variations. I'd say /5 with a 9 you're probably looking somewhere between around the $799 if you were averaging it out. That $799 sale had a larger print run (75 vs your 5) but a higher grade (9.5 vs your 9).

If it's mine, I'd follow both of these two auctions and see what they go for. Both have a larger print run, but the 9.5 is a slightly better grade. The lower grade /10 might sell for just a bit cheaper than your card as you'd add 1/2 a level grade an a shorter print run. Hope that helps.

Here is a current listing for your exact card graded 8.5 print run /10:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/2018-19-Encased...SwGYVd1xX2

Here is a current listing for your exact card graded 9.5 print run /25:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/2018-19-PANINI-...SwYS5dyq2n