Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
1992 Maxx Red hobby box
02-24-2019, 03:57 PM
1992 Maxx Red hobby box
Since I still have 4 of the boxes, I decided to bust one and complete a set for my collection. Unlike the Black box, these packs don't have a vintage card in each pack. So it is 36 packs of 14 cards for a total of 504 cards. The set is only 300 cards. I'll break it down by each 9-pack stack.

Stack #1 - No duplicates in the 126 cards.

Stack #2 - No duplicates in it or from stack 1. Have 252 of the 300 cards.

Stack #3 - ALL cards that I'd already pulled from 1 & 2. Still need 48 cards for the set.

Stack #4 - The first stack with duplicates inside of it. I pulled 14 cards twice, but all of them were cards that I needed towards to set. Also got the other 34 cards needed.

So I completed the set and have 204 duplicates. No triples were pulled! If I busted another box, I'm sure I could complete 2 more sets from it. The good news about the duplicates is that I got several Earnhardt's, Davey's, Mark Martin's and an extra Gordon. I'll be adding all cards to my ORG shortly.

Always looking for: Ozzie Smith/Stan Musial/Lou Brock/STL Cardinals, NFL-CAR/GB/NE and NASCAR-Jimmie Johnson/Mark Martin
[Image: sohzfL.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2019, 06:42 PM
RE: 1992 Maxx Red hobby box
Not bad congrats on the set Completeion

[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK
02-24-2019, 08:55 PM
RE: 1992 Maxx Red hobby box
Thanks Mark. I can't believe I waited so long to bust one of them. I didn't know until I started adding the box to my OPG that I only had 6 cards from this set before now and all were Martin and Gordon.

Always looking for: Ozzie Smith/Stan Musial/Lou Brock/STL Cardinals, NFL-CAR/GB/NE and NASCAR-Jimmie Johnson/Mark Martin
[Image: sohzfL.jpg]