`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Poll: Was this a good box?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
60.00%
3 60.00%
no
40.00%
2 40.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
2018 PRIME BOX BREAK

2018 PRIME BOX BREAK
2018 PANINI PRIME BOX 1 for me.

Card 1: Christopher Bell Quad Sheet Metal 9/25
Card 2: Kaz Grala Clear Silhouettes 3/99
Card 3: William Byron Quad Material Auto 33/50
Card 4: Ryan Newman Dual Material Auto 10/50
Card 5: Ryan Blaney Fire Suit Triple 11/25
Card 6: Kurt Busch Shadowbox Signatures 26/99
Card 7: Kurt Busch Clear Silhouettes Dual 10/99
Card 8: Kurt Busch Base 40/50

Prime is only to have 7 cards per box. I've seen 3 case breaks and 2 box breaks... I never recall seening 8 cards in a box. I pulled 8 cards. Pretty cool..

Price I gave $159.00
Still better to just buy what your favorite driver on EBAY.
Well there is very few for sell.. So we all like opening so I pulled the trigger and bought..Definitely it was a Kurt Busch box. Not a fan of almost half the cards being one driver. I've seen this pattern with prime... If you are interested in any of these cards just PM me.. I will probably keep Shadowbox card cause they are just SICK!!!! William Byron and Bell will be keeps for me as well. All other are game...So great box!!!
Check out my EBAY items. Racingcollectables2014
CARDS ON EBAY AND AUTO DISCOUNTS AFTER 10 DAYS

Lets do a poll or at least try.. Just experimenting...

Do you think it was a great box over all? Please vote above.

Rest of pics..

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Collecting Kyle Larson Haves 729 Different 505*Jeff Gordon Haves 5831 Different 2090*Santa Claus Cards*Sticker Cards*

RE: 2018 PRIME BOX BREAK
Too much Kurt Busch and SN99's, but some nice cards.

Good box - yes. Great box - not really. At least you got some keepers out of it. That's about the best you can hope for when you get so few cards.

Yeah I agree...The keepers saved me..
Collecting Kyle Larson Haves 729 Different 505*Jeff Gordon Haves 5831 Different 2090*Santa Claus Cards*Sticker Cards*

It was a good box
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Thanks for the votes. yeah I liked it. always good when you have keepers.

Ugh, that was a terrible box. Remember, this product came out at like $225 or $260 a box or something ridiculous like that.

Extra card is good, but the Bell sheet metal is the only sort of Prime card (multi color). Three cards /99 and three cards /50 stinks. There should be at least one Patch cad or something in a box called Prime. I guess the Blaney is close, but it is not that great...

Panini makes awful products. This could have been worse, certainly, but it is so pedestrian, you might as well have cracked 2 boxes of 2017 Absolute for $65 all in...

Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
Triple 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com

I do agree with your statement.. For the price it stinks. They said it replaced NT also. and it is far from replacing NT..I' m probably one of the biggest fans of Absolute..I don't but any boxes of Select, Donruss, or Prizm any more. Panini needs to get real. They put to much of one driver hits in one case. Boxes are the same...Some of the low serial #ed cards are plan one color material. and then a high #ed be 4 colors...My take on it being good is like you said. I've seen way worse...And that is sad..

(03-10-2019, 12:53 PM)jasonyeager Wrote: I do agree with your statement.. For the price it stinks. They said it replaced NT also. and it is far from replacing NT..I' m probably one of the biggest fans of Absolute..I don't but any boxes of Select, Donruss, or Prizm any more. Panini needs to get real. They put to much of one driver hits in one case. Boxes are the same...Some of the low serial #ed cards are plan one color material. and then a high #ed be 4 colors...My take on it being good is like you said. I've seen way worse...And that is sad..
I tell it like it is. I do not buy boxes to flip it on eBay, but i like value. NT was rough, as well. You pay way too much to get single color fire suit pieces in these products over and over again. And when the base version and the parallel version looks like identical pieces with just a stamped number...bah, that is garbage.
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
Triple 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com