`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Over Under....

Over Under....
Anyone know the over under on the number of cars Johnson is going to wreak? Sorry Adam, I know he is your guy but come on...
Paul Goldschmidt: 634 Total Cards, 339 Different
Joe Montana: 325 Total Cards, 267 Different
Jerry Rice: 685 Total Cards, 618 Different
Steve Young: 942 Total Cards, 742 Different

RE: Over Under....
I don't know for the season but I would put some money down Kyle Busch makes a wreck that takes him out on Sunday..
Collecting Kyle Larson Haves 729 Different 505*Jeff Gordon Haves 5831 Different 2090*Santa Claus Cards*Sticker Cards*

Well, he's wrecked 19 in 118 laps so far. 200 laps to go now. Big Grin I think the real question is how many wrecks will be caused by a Chevy. There is something about the aerodynamics of the Camaro front-end that makes them bouncy. Chevy took everything Sunday, Ford took everything Thursday. Will Toyota take everything on Sunday? I wouldn't put it past them. But I'm still thinking the HMS Chevy's take it in the end. The Duel #2 was mostly boring but Chase Elliott sure made it exciting late by passing cars all by himself. I think he jumped out too early on the last lap, just like Bubba did in the 1st race. They made ground but then lost momentum coming across the line.
My takeaway from the Duels is this... There will be a monster wreck at the end of the 500 as too many cars take the risk to try to jump up the board!

Adam, that is funny.

These cars are like back in the day. They can slingshot pass by there self again...
Collecting Kyle Larson Haves 729 Different 505*Jeff Gordon Haves 5831 Different 2090*Santa Claus Cards*Sticker Cards*

(02-15-2019, 01:53 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: Well, he's wrecked 19 in 118 laps so far. 200 laps to go now. Big Grin I think the real question is how many wrecks will be caused by a Chevy. There is something about the aerodynamics of the Camaro front-end that makes them bouncy. Chevy took everything Sunday, Ford took everything Thursday. Will Toyota take everything on Sunday? I wouldn't put it past them. But I'm still thinking the HMS Chevy's take it in the end. The Duel #2 was mostly boring but Chase Elliott sure made it exciting late by passing cars all by himself. I think he jumped out too early on the last lap, just like Bubba did in the 1st race. They made ground but then lost momentum coming across the line.
My takeaway from the Duels is this... There will be a monster wreck at the end of the 500 as too many cars take the risk to try to jump up the board!
Here's the thread where I called it...
Big wreck at the end. And then another big wreck at the end to go to Overtime. I can't believe JJ squirted through that last one. From 2 laps down to 9th place in the final quarter of the race!
AND Jimmie didn't wreck anyone! He got wrecked and got caught in wrecks, but didn't start a single one.

Haha Adam you are correct. Lots of wreaks and none were Jimmies fault. Smile

How about an Over/Under for Phoenix. Will there be ANY cautions that aren't for stage breaks? Will more than half the field finish on the lead lap?

The past 2 races barely had any excitement until the end. Long green-flag runs are not what the fans want to see! The drivers end up spaced out too far and there's not really any racing until they get bunched up again. I want to see AT LEAST half of the field finish on the lead lap! There are no non-charter cars this week, so 18 is half the field.
After watching Qualifying, I'd say there will be a wreck-caution in the first half of the race. There certainly will be one in the final stage. It's a toss-up whether there are 20 cars on the lead lap or 10 cars on the lead lap at the end of the race.

All of the practice times are within a second or so, even the lappers, as Martin Triex calls them. But long runs are where this race is run...which is why Harvick and Busch are so good...so i do not doubt that the field will finish with 20 or more a lap or two or so down.

There might be a wreck at the start, watching these guys dive down into the infield on restarts and going 8 wide is a recipe for a fender bender.

Another XFinity race about to be ruined by Kyle Busch...i am hoping that he gets dumped early so we can watch Bell and Custer battle for stage wins and the checkerec.
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
Triple 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com