`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BCCG Trade Group - February 2019 - Several teams available for new members

RE: BCCG Trade Group - February 2019 - Several teams available for new members
Thank you foleylion08 for the Cowboys package I received on Monday. I really like the 1992 15 of 16 Cowboys set from 1992 Playoff. (I am on the lookout for the Saxon.) Also diggin' the Deontay Greenberry Red, White, & Blue Prizm auto. I haven't seen alot of new products with D.D. Lewis so I like the 2013 Select Lewis. Also received a couple of future HOF rc of guard Zack Martin(I know a little to early in his career to be anointed HOF.) Enjoyed the Classics from the last couple of years of HOF The Manster, Rayfield Wright, Tony Dorsett, Emmitt & Captain Comeback! Thanx again.

Your package went out today. Tracking info: 9500114830189064232284. Enjoy!
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

(03-05-2019, 11:24 PM)maizenblue73175 Wrote: Thank you foleylion08 for the Cowboys package I received on Monday. I really like the 1992 15 of 16 Cowboys set from 1992 Playoff. (I am on the lookout for the Saxon.) Also diggin' the Deontay Greenberry Red, White, & Blue Prizm auto. I haven't seen alot of new products with D.D. Lewis so I like the 2013 Select Lewis. Also received a couple of future HOF rc of guard Zack Martin(I know a little to early in his career to be anointed HOF.) Enjoyed the Classics from the last couple of years of HOF The Manster, Rayfield Wright, Tony Dorsett, Emmitt & Captain Comeback! Thanx again.

Your package went out today. Tracking info: 9500114830189064232284. Enjoy!
Glad they made it, and that you enjoyed them! Wish I'd had more to send, but that was literally every Cowboy I had lol

Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

Got my package from maizenblue today! Great mixture of multiple PCs. In particular, a good mix of Brady, Gronk and numerous other Patriots. I loved the 1978 Stanler Morgan RC. Can't ever have enough Bruschi either. Some great old school 90s stuff of Bledsoe and my guy Barry Sanders as well. Plus the blast from the past 2004 auto of Cedric Cobbs haha. 22 rushes for 50 yards and 1 fumble in his Patriot career. Thanks bud! Truly enjoy these.
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

Received my Febuary Lions yesterday from bnbsportscards and as nice a group as I have ever received in a group trade. Many thanks ! Platinum Stafford rookies, Calvin Johnson rookies and a Matthew Stafford 2009 jersey RC, and and a nice Doak Walker jersey. Your Steelers will be out this weekend.
Photobucket

Came home from work to find a package waiting for me. Opened it up to find Ben, Ward, Bell and Brown rookie cards. Heath Miller, James Conner and LeVeon Bell jersey cards. Stephon Tuitt, Sammie Coates and RYAN SHAZIER autos! Awesome cards man! Thank you so much!
Looking for everything Steelers.

What an awesome Texans package I unveiled last night from Collectorsnet!!!! I thought I sent a nice package that most collectors would appreciate, but WOW, I just opened a huge hit. Thanks so much for the great variety of new and old, RC, inserts, autos.