Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Another 2018 Prizm blaster
01-21-2019, 10:15 PM
Another 2018 Prizm blaster
I got 2 gift cards to Target for Christmas and finally spent them Saturday. I picked up another Prizm blaster and should have got 2 racing ones instead of 1 football and 1 racing. The NFL blaster was basically crap. The MEM hit was a PC card, but the BV is a whole $4. Back to NASCAR, this was another good blaster for me. It started bad but finished good. The worst thing in the box was a Panini Rewards card for 150 points. After checking their website and seeing all the junk for NASCAR, I picked a Carolina Panthers card. But when I go to redeem, they want $5.25 to ship a $6 card. I closed out the page. I'd have rather gotten the base card it replaced in the pack. I only got 8 PC cards this time, but 3 were JJ! So here's the breakdown of the 26 cards.

*Base:
1 - Chase Elliott, 5 - Johnson (PC), 5 - Johnson SP (PC), 10 - Newman, 15 - Danica (PC), 25 - Rusty Wallace, 26 - Hamlin, 30 - Hailie Deegan RC (PC), 35 - Biffle, 40 - Truex Jr., 46 - Harvick, 50 - Ambrose (PC), 55 - Stewart, 70 - Harvick, 73 - Logano, 75 - Danica (PC), 81 - Harvick

*Prizm parallel: 25 - RUSTY SP card

*Red, White & Blue Prizm parallel: 26 - Hamlin

*Brilliance: Hamlin

*Illumination: Blaney

*Illumination Prizm: Chase Elliott

*Instant Impact Prizm: Johnson (PC)

*Camo Prizms: 17 - D. Jarrett DJ SP card (PC), 44 - McMurray, 58 - Blaney

Pretty good collation with the blasters. After 2 blasters, not one duplicate of any kind.

Always looking for: Ozzie Smith/Stan Musial/Lou Brock/STL Cardinals, NFL-CAR/GB/NE and NASCAR-Jimmie Johnson/Mark Martin
[Image: sohzfL.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-23-2019, 05:17 AM
RE: Another 2018 Prizm blaster
Nice chases

[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK
01-24-2019, 09:41 PM
Nice break. The Deegan RC might bring what you paid for box on EBAY auction..They have been selling like hot cakes..

Collecting Kyle Larson Haves 345 Different 198*Jeff Gordon Haves 5455 Different 1984*Santa Claus Cards*Sticker Cards*
01-24-2019, 10:19 PM
(01-24-2019 09:41 PM)jasonyeager Wrote:  Nice break. The Deegan RC might bring what you paid for box on EBAY auction..They have been selling like hot cakes..

I know, but I'm keeping it. I do know someone that is chasing her cards hard. Imagine what my Red, White and Blue Prizm from the last blaster would bring! I'm keeping anything I pull of her b/c I am a fan of her father.

Always looking for: Ozzie Smith/Stan Musial/Lou Brock/STL Cardinals, NFL-CAR/GB/NE and NASCAR-Jimmie Johnson/Mark Martin
01-28-2019, 08:48 PM
That Haile Deegan might be what NASCAR hoped Danica was going to be. Another K&N season, and maybe a move up?

Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart
Triple 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1
TTTSSA Holofoil /25

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller

I collect these guys:
[Image: sig2_orig.png]
http://www.dunnere.weebly.com
01-28-2019, 10:38 PM
(01-28-2019 08:48 PM)dunnere Wrote:  That Haile Deegan might be what NASCAR hoped Danica was going to be. Another K&N season, and maybe a move up?

I wouldn't be surprised to see her in a couple of Truck Series races late this season. Then in the series full-time in the 2020 season if she does well. She'll turn 18 before next season so she would qualify to race the entire season.