`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Input please

Input please
My son is doing a lot of my work on here now. Although I am by his, I just want him to learn a couple things and thought I would post here.

1. Is there a point where a card needs to be shipped? Also, should he ask the other person to ship or send in top loads at the least?

2. I don't do it, but is shipping in a regular envelope ok?

3. If a person forgets to add a card into the trade that is sent, is the shipping (etc) completely on the person who forgot it? I realize that should be a given, but it isn't.
If anyone knows of more "trading 101" topics please post. Thanks
Joe(& Joey)

RE: Input please
Replies in Bold

(01-19-2019, 05:25 PM)JEH177 Wrote: My son is doing a lot of my work on here now. Although I am by his, I just want him to learn a couple things and thought I would post here.

1. Is there a point where a card needs to be shipped? Also, should he ask the other person to ship or send in top loads at the least? Always in a top loader unless it is multiple cards which should be in a case.

2. I don't do it, but is shipping in a regular envelope ok? It depends upon Value. I ask the other trader if itis ok to send in a PWE (plain white envelope). I also package it between cereal box cardboard with the top loader. No issues so far.

3. If a person forgets to add a card into the trade that is sent, is the shipping (etc) completely on the person who forgot it? I realize that should be a given, but it isn't. The other traders should send it per their cost. Sometimes you can do another trade whereas he adds it to that one.

Hope that answers your questions. Good Luck!

If anyone knows of more "trading 101" topics please post. Thanks
Joe(& Joey)
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia