`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to make huge trade deals. I need to unload as much as possible!

Looking to make huge trade deals. I need to unload as much as possible!
Hey everyone.... I am back into trades for a little while. I have a ton of cards on for trade or sell. Would like to get rid of by sport, team, or players. I am still putting hundreds to thousands of new cards on a day. My entire room is covered with monster boxes and wife has just about had it. I super collect Peyton Manning, Edgerrin James, Bob Sanders, and Quincy Wilson. But might consider other players needed for friends. Greatly appreciate any help I could get on looking for any of these players. Hope we can strike a couple of deals again- Jon
[Image: Colts%20Banner_zpshchgtzzb.jpg]

RE: Looking to make huge trade deals. I need to unload as much as possible!
Offer sent
I collect Ray Lewis, Roger Staubach, Drew Pearson, Kellen Winslow Sr..  I no longer keep my Org here up to date. Please check with me.  Here is a thread with links to my inventory.

(01-15-2019, 05:07 PM)trublue87 Wrote: Hey everyone.... I am back into trades for a little while. I have a ton of cards on for trade or sell. Would like to get rid of by sport, team, or players. I am still putting hundreds to thousands of new cards on a day. My entire room is covered with monster boxes and wife has just about had it. I super collect Peyton Manning, Edgerrin James, Bob Sanders, and Quincy Wilson. But might consider other players needed for friends. Greatly appreciate any help I could get on looking for any of these players. Hope we can strike a couple of deals again- Jon
To everyone who sent offers! I apologize somehow I deleted my entire organizer. (not sure how) but, having to start over completely.
[Image: Colts%20Banner_zpshchgtzzb.jpg]

Ugh, thats sucks. I cancelled that trade, just let me know when you got it entered in and I'll setup a new one, you had a lot of cards I needed.
I collect Ray Lewis, Roger Staubach, Drew Pearson, Kellen Winslow Sr..  I no longer keep my Org here up to date. Please check with me.  Here is a thread with links to my inventory.