Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willing to Trade This Trout Auto for Luka Doncic Auto

Willing to Trade This Trout Auto for Luka Doncic Auto
Friends,

I am trying to pick up a Luka Doncic auto for my basketball collection.

I happen to have this auto here for trade:

[Image: Trout516_zpswvlc9oiv.jpg]

Please PM me if interested, thanks!

RJ

RE: Willing to Trade This Trout Auto for Luka Doncic Auto
Wow, wish I had a Luka Doncic card for trade! Smile
In fact, now I'm curious who Luka Doncic is?
I currently have no idea about anything ' Basketball' if it isn't LeBron or Wade related Sad
Good Luck, RJ
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(01-04-2019, 06:51 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Wow, wish I had a Luka Doncic card for trade! Smile
In fact, now I'm curious who Luka Doncic is?
I currently have no idea about anything ' Basketball' if it isn't LeBron or Wade related Sad
Good Luck, RJ
He is a 19-year-old, 6-foot-6 guard from Slovenia who is in his rookie year with the Dallas Mavericks and was the Euroleague MVP last year (as an 18-year-old, which is astonishing).

He is somewhat of a prodigy and reminds me of Larry Bird ... amazing dead-eye shooter from long range who does a ton of other things just as well.

Now that I'm in retirement as far as busting boxes, my only avenue to acquire such cards is to dip into the remaining PC stuff.

No takers so far, though ... which is also somewhat of an indictment of the general pathetic state of the boards these days.

Back in the day when you and I both joined the site, this deal would have been made within a day, two at most.

PM Sent!
Desert racing baseball card collector? Yeah, that's not weird...

(01-04-2019, 01:42 PM)flamethrower Wrote: PM Sent!
PM returned!

(01-04-2019, 10:38 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: He is a 19-year-old, 6-foot-6 guard from Slovenia who is in his rookie year with the Dallas Mavericks and was the Euroleague MVP last year (as an 18-year-old, which is astonishing).

He is somewhat of a prodigy and reminds me of Larry Bird ... amazing dead-eye shooter from long range who does a ton of other things just as well.

Now that I'm in retirement as far as busting boxes, my only avenue to acquire such cards is to dip into the remaining PC stuff.

No takers so far, though ... which is also somewhat of an indictment of the general pathetic state of the boards these days.

Back in the day when you and I both joined the site, this deal would have been made within a day, two at most.
yeah this site sure did lose a lot of collectors.....im going where most collectors go....facebook groups on baseball cards
[Image: 10801621_10152449187751828_1141049448538410951_n.jpg]

BREAKING NEWS - THIS CARD HAS BEEN TRADED!

More details soon ...

(02-01-2019, 03:17 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: BREAKING NEWS - THIS CARD HAS BEEN TRADED!

More details soon ...
Congrats! But now how will you ever get Mike over at your house?

(02-01-2019, 06:06 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Congrats! But now how will you ever get Mike over at your house?
It's a risk I had to take - major basketball pickups incoming (I hope, knock on wood).

I know a lot of the guys on the baseball boards are like, "huh? They make basketball cards?"

But basketball is actually my first love, so it had to be done - I've been watching/playing/coaching/covering hoops for 30+ years and am somewhat of a fanatic.

Most people will say I "lost" on this trade, but that's fine.

The Trout is definitely going to the right guy who will treasure it, and I am happy with what I (knock on wood) am getting in return, so it's a win-win for everybody here.