`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nice Collation...NOT!

Nice Collation...NOT!
I busted 1 Super Jumbo box of 2018 Bowman Draft that comes with 40 refractors. What a joke that 10 of these are dupes! There are 200 of these for the set and I got 30 out of the 40 possible...ridiculous!!

RE: Nice Collation...NOT!
The real joke is that the dupes are NEVER anyone that you'd want. I never get dupes of the next 'hot' prospect. It's always someone that never makes it. If the collation was favorable, I guess nobody would complain. Smile sorry to hear about your unlucky, badly collated Super Jumbo box.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Bowman = Topps
Topps = Horrible Collation

Sorry about the break.

Thanks, Guys! The only decent part of the dupes is that 1 of them is Alex Kirilloff, a MN Twin.

One of those guys may turn out to be the next Juan Soto........... So there's that......
Barry Larkin - 1781 different
Joey Votto jersey numbered cards - 283

(12-19-2018, 09:28 AM)bengalsandreds Wrote: One of those guys may turn out to be the next Juan Soto........... So there's that......
True. I just happen to be a set collector so now I have to purchase or trade for another 170 rather than 160...and they can get expensive quick if they are another Juan Soto!

Trading the dupe Kiriloff??
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

Sorry for the bad break
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(12-24-2018, 01:18 AM)charbs1111 Wrote: Trading the dupe Kiriloff??
Your private message box is full

Hi Never hurts to call Topps and complain...1-800-489-3149
Looking for ...
1)autos of Gwynn, Headley, Venable, as well as Chargers... Gates, and Rivers.
2) autos/gu'd of Baldelli, Zobrist, rare Red Soxs
3) HOF autos, game-used and #<50

http://s84.photobucket.com/albums/k33/gwynn_fan/