`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
any interest in trading recent Topps commons?

any interest in trading recent Topps commons?
I'm interested in set building for the standard series 1 and 2 Topps baseball sets for the past few years (i.e. mostly commons, trading my duplicates for needs). Are others on this site interested in such trades? If so, any guidance would be appreciated (am new to the site). I have a lot of 2015 series 1 and 2 duplicates, and am looking for 2017 series 1 and also 2014. - Tom

RE: any interest in trading recent Topps commons?
Lots of traders have tons of commons to trade. I have a good amount from those years and am also finishing up some extra sets from those years your speaking of.

To trade with the trade tool it takes some work by entering in the singles you have available as "for trade" and singles you need as "trade for" in the "My Organize" tool.

By doing that you will be able to see what others have available that you need as well as others to see what dupes you have to offer.

Then there are some traders who just dont load their commons due to time but have a boatload available. They will usually ask for a want list and pull what your in need of and work a PM deal out.

I have a bunch of these. Send over what you need.
Looking for: Nolan Ryan (top priority), Correa, Bregman, Bo Jackson
2018 & 2019 Topps Independence Day /76 Astros

Ebay & Blowout: Bwood00

Will trade or sell anything not listed above.

I am was more looking to commons for commons. but i do have a correa 2015 topps heritage out of 567 that i can trade.

For 2017 Topps I have a complete set plus a ton more.

But I'm mostly looking to downsize them instead of 1:1 of commons unless its the stars.

Super collector of Matt Harvey